What's new

spikechau

Beginner
Reaction score
I just got my Muilti CPS2 kit set
I fowllow carefully to install it and copy all the game to SD card, after I put it back and select the game it shown nothing , I try a few game still the same.

Anyone can help, I'm new.

Attachments

• IMG_0917.JPG
    IMG_0917.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 197
The screen is always blank at first until you load a game for the first time. After that this can be caused by a few things:

-The program rom pcb is not pressed firmly into the B-board

-The small interconnect pcb is installed backwards

-The B-board is not suicided yet and may need the EXC5 to be shorted (there should be no battery on the pcb)

-Incorrect files used for the games. Use the files provided here on the site.

-Bad or incompatible SD card. If it says you have successfully loaded a game try removing the sd card and then power the pcb. If the game boots the card is bad.

-B-board may not be pressed firmly enough to the A-board. Try connecting B-board to the A-board without the B-board case.

Thank for give me a hand first

-The B-board is not suicided yet and may need the EXC5 to be shorted (there should be no battery on the pcb)

May I know how to shorted EXC5 ?

Another few step I will try to do it later today

Just short the three pins of EXC5 together with a wire or screwdriver.

Does it need short three pin and put back on the A board power on ? Or just take it out the b board short together there pin for a second ?

With the power off remove the B-board and short the three pins from the bottom.

i Short the EXC5 after put it back to board try to load, it's work.
Very appreciate for help.
At the same time i got another issue on sound, so i try to learn from another post to get help.

Back