What's new
For Sale

quadratic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling this beast of a controller. It blows the official controllers out of the water easily, you won't get any closer than the arcade experience. Unless you play on the actual thing, of course! :D

Here's a video showing it pretty well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCArUaAUJxM

And here's another example of a good player using it (he actually has a full playlist of it):

It's in perfect condition, was not used as much as I would have liked to.

Looking for 300 euros + shipping

It's quite a massive controller, the shipping box is 4.05kg and about 70cm long.

For reference, shipping to the US costs 58 euros (untracked) or 72 euros (with tracking). Other countries please ask me.

Paypal friends, or add 4% for buyer protection.

View attachment 26150

View attachment 26151

View attachment 26152

Last edited:
Nobody? It's an amazing controller if you're into Hatsune Miku or even rhythm games in general.

I added a video to the first post showing someone using the same controller, with a better view of it.

if this is still here in a day or so I'll jump on it

A while back I was looking for something like that controller, that slide bar makes all the difference when playing..someone should grab it..project diva is a cool game on the PS4......shipping to USA must be hell..

I updated the first thread with a shipping quote to the US:

It's quite a massive controller, the shipping box is 4.05kg and about 70cm long.

For reference, shipping to the US costs 58 euros (untracked) or 72 euros (with tracking). Other countries please ask me.

Back