What's new

kazanova225

Student
Reaction score
I recently acquire a raiden fighters 2: 2000 operation hell dive
and when I plug the game in my super neo 29 wired for mvs 4 slots with a big red adapter i get this screen.
i tested the voltage and they are ok. 5.05v and 12.03v.
the screen is working, I tested many system on right before and after the raiden pcb.
So I have no idea what is the problem. Any help will be much appreciated . anyone in monterey county in california with a jamma cab who may test it also for me. just to be sure.
tank you
88096087_889072114896028_1198134702641250304_n.jpg

It is dead , mine is working same as your Raiden Fighters Jet 2000 but has background graphics glitch

Hmm, that's a bootleg board right? Maybe it's OK but doesn't sync right to that monitor?

Can you try another cab or a supergun (HAS preferred since I know that works with my Raiden Fighters 2).

EDIT: I see you are looking for another cab. If you don't find anyone to help, I'd be happy to test if you mail it, or maybe investing the HAS so you can always have a test bench for PCBs!

Hmm, that's a bootleg board right? Maybe it's OK but doesn't sync right to that monitor?

Can you try another cab or a supergun (HAS preferred since I know that works with my Raiden Fighters 2).

EDIT: I see you are looking for another cab. If you don't find anyone to help, I'd be happy to test if you mail it, or maybe investing the HAS so you can always have a test bench for PCBs!
unfortunately I only have this cabinet. I has a HAS but sold it, anyway trying to get a new one. But I dont think I can get one soon.

I understand, well, you're in Cali, I bet someone is close enough to help!

A-P fellows?

I understand, well, you're in Cali, I bet someone is close enough to help!

A-P fellows?
i hope so. If not I will wait until I’m done restoring my mvs 1 slot cab or buy my blast city to test or I miyhave a solution in the mean time because I’m talking to customer service from were I bought it.

Imo - it could be dead.
From my friend's experience:
He has got two seibu spi single-board pcbs bought in China.
Both of them died after few perefect working plays.
I've talked with one of the chinesse arade sellers and he said the he doesnt sell this single spi boads because they are very unreliable.
Try to find mobo (specially this bigger one) plus cart spi system.

Back