What's new

advans14

Professional
Reaction score
never had to post one of these as i haven't had issues with purchasing anything arcade related, however i am getting to the point where it's been some time without communication. I would like to have this resolved and change the title as i have exhausted all means of communication with the member from my end.

i expressed interest in another thread for a naomi panel, @YourPalCeej reached out within almost the same day. asked for pics of the panel and we agreed on a price after exchanging several pm's. i paid for the item on the 4th of august (F&F, against my norm) after looking at a few deal threads on here and seeing they were successful transactions, etc as i had to step out for a medical issue and requested they hold off on shipping for a week or so. up until that point we had been in correspondence regularly and it had been good. i returned on august 15th saying please ship i am back and received a message 3 days later that they were getting called in for work full-time and would ship the panel, "sometime in the next couple days". no problem for me, and perhaps it's some extended work schedule. so i waited more, and since then nothing.

it seems there is another member in the same boat, that has not received their part . i am patient, and would typically have no issue with waiting this long, but that would be with communication letting me know you need more time etc. @YourPalCeej has logged in well after our last message together, but has not reached out to either current deals. Another member mentioned they have been posting on twitter during and after the time conversation ceased on this end. that member reached out via twitter and also has not been able to receive a word back. @YourPalCeej hope this reaches you and we can resolve this situation, not sure how else to proceed. i've reached out a few times since then asking if all was well and are there any issues going on with no response.

thanks

Having the panel shipped in the next 24 hours. I own this mistake 100%, have been back to hourly work fulltime as of August. My apologies.
So @advans14 has tracking now and there aren't any other silly excuses or disappearances going on? It's done?

So you still haven’t received your panel? That sucks ass man - I would want a refund now!

yeah, i just really want the item. he messaged me over the weekend that he retrieved it, but had not sent due to lack of packing materials. trying to be patient but it has been long in between actions.

I had a similar but ultimately positive experience when I bought an MVS cart from him back in spring '22. I started the conversation through PMs here on March 15, 2022. He sent pics on the 16th but couldn't get back to the warehouse for a week while the owner was out. I pinged to check in on March 30, he responded on April 7 with additional info. He gave me the shipping price and I paid on April 8; he said he'd ship it by the end of the next week (by April 15). I didn't hear anything and pinged him here April 25 with no response. I pinged him on Twitter DMs on May 9 (1 month after paying) and he got back to me on the 10th with shipping info, and he also included a bootleg cart as an apology for being late.

Package arrived May 17 with two of the same bootleg carts (not the one I ordered), with one shell completely shattered because the only packing material was a single deflated air bag. He responded immediately on Twitter and was apologetic, said he'd have my cart sent out in a couple days. I didn't ping him again, but he DM'd me a couple weeks later on May 30 saying he'd get the cart out that week. I pinged him on June 7 to ask if it had been sent (2 months after paying), he responded on June 13 with a pic of it packed in a box with a bunch of padding. I got the cart on June 24.

Very pleasant guy to talk to. He seemed genuine and I got my cart for a good price, so I didn't want to leave negative feedback. Should have shared my experience; sorry. Hope he resolves this for you soon @advans14 .

but had not sent due to lack of packing materials.
Someone needs to let this guy know that anywhere he'd go to actually SHIP it would also sell those packing materials.... What a garbage excuse.

Back