What's new
Want To Buy
Some good info here regarding repro stickers, i'll be wanting to do similar with my Blasts in the future.

@alberto1225 sells those 100 Yen stickers

Some good info here regarding repro stickers, i'll be wanting to do similar with my Blasts in the future.

@alberto1225 sells those 100 Yen stickers
@tiff_lee

Yeah he PM'd me and it's a possibility. However I think @sellsellsell2000 is working up an all in one package :) I would rather pay out the cash to buy everything at once if possible :) I actually borrowed that picture from @alberto1225 's thread. I guess whoever comes up with the complete package first between @sellsellsell2000 @hursit or @alberto1225 (or anyone else who steps up) I would gladly pay. The only thing I don't need at the moment is side art as that was taken care of by @Szabosarcades

CJypsT2l.jpg

Last edited:
So I aquired a second Blast City over the weekend and sure as heck that decal with the address says "shite" on it also LOL. I am beginning to think the whole run was mis-printed like that!

Damn how many blasts do you have in the drought of candy cabs in the south?
So I aquired a second Blast City over the weekend and sure as heck that decal with the address says "shite" on it also LOL. I am beginning to think the whole run was mis-printed like that!

Hello,
Did you manage to print/cut the decals? I'd love to buy a set for ma blast.

Thanks!

I will do this 100% in the future but i think i have to wait till the paintjob is done. i guess till march.

Back