- etc
chihiro
- crazy taxi high roller
- outrun
- outrun sp
triforce
- f zero ax
- mario kart arcade gp and gp2

I was wondering if there is a list available.

I don't think such list exists. I'm afraid you'll be needed to examine wiring diagrams from all these games and make one on your own.

Most of those manuals are out there, so it's possible to make a pinout list or whatever.

What's your goal here? To make a universal driver setup/cab?

Some schematics

Attachments

• Jambo_Wiring_Diagrams.pdf
    110.9 KB · Views: 67
  • JS_Wiring Diagrams-2002.pdf
    484.2 KB · Views: 75
  • CT_2002_Wiring Diagrams.pdf
    644.7 KB · Views: 94
Ya doing a multi driver with a quick connector swap to compensate for the variation. Have the schmatics already. Was hopeing there was a published list already.

Ya doing a multi driver with a quick connector swap to compensate for the variation. Have the schmatics already. Was hopeing there was a published list already.
I haven't seen one, and if metallic hasn't seen one I'd take his word.

If you are going the cabinet route, I would suggest starting with a jambo. A crazy taxi will work also.
I have a jambo and Initial D and Outrun work pretty much out of the box. The Reverse and Drive for CT requires minimal rewiring.

Club Kart uses a different I/O card and I can't recall if I ever ran it on my JS as I have a dedicated CK cab. I can check for you.

I'm not certain CTHR and Mario Kart. @Finisterre might know as I know he was fucking with that at one point.

And F zero is a funky one.

We ran Kart in your Jambo at Derbycon :)
CTHR works, you just need a few jumped wires.

F zero ain’t gonna happen IMHO, wrong control logic. Mario Kart... I dunno what IO board it uses, does it need the Namco IO?

Club Kart uses a different I/O card and I can't recall if I ever ran it on my JS as I have a dedicated CK cab. I can check for you.
normally CK cab use 837-13844 "Type 2" IO, but afair game doesn't require it and fine with Type 1 or JVS2JAMMA IO boards.

a bit funny - CK uses different steering direction/polarity when run with Japan or USA/Export BIOS. can be changed in game settings, so not really a problem.

I have converted a crazy taxi to play many games on.
I have added a view Button and 2 different boost Buttons and 1 extra for other.
And I play:

Jambo
Crazy taxi

Change on pin for :
Outrun 2 sp
Initial d 1-5
Hummer
Harley davidson
Sega race rv
R-tuned

I have Mario Kart running on my Triforce with no issues but one thing confuses me.

In the Game Test screen there is a CANCEL BUTTON, but I have not been able to find out which pin this is mapped to.

Do any of you experts know ?

mk.jpg

Back