What's new
Mark your items as sold

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Got a few console things I want to shed.
Prices are shipped in the USA. Not shipping internationally right now, sorry.

Game Gear Set
- $160 —> now $150 —> now $140 > Final Price drop - $100 + shipping —> SOLD
l3vYTrxl.jpg

Comes with a fully working console, magnfiying attachment, Game Genie, Carrying bag and the following games (with some boxes as seen):
- World Series '95
- Pac-man
- Virtua Fighter
- "Some Mahjong game" 2
- Puzzle Bobble
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Super Monico GP
- The Simpsons Bart vs. the Space Mutants
- Jeopardy!

Trades? I'm looking for a few PCB's:
- NAMCO Soul Calibur 1
- NAMCO Soul Calibur 2
- IREM Vigilante

Would be willing to do a straight 1:1 trade for SC1 or Vigilante, but would add some cash in the mix for an SC2 setup.

--- SOLD ---
Flipgrip SWITCH (brand new unused) - $16 : SOLD

Retro-bit Sega Saturn 2.4GHz controllers only x2. NO DONGLES - Buy both for $30 : SOLD

Samurai Shodown PS4 (complete) - TRADED
Secret of Mana PS4 (complete) - KEEPING

Last edited:
Forgot to mention to make me an offer on any of this stuff. I am open to negotiating, and will give deals for multiple items purchased.

Curious if you ever finished that secret of mana?

Curious if you ever finished that secret of mana?
No, I couldn't get through it. The cutscenes they added were waaaay too long for my patience. I liked the style upgrade, going from 2D to simple 3D. But I wish they added some mouth movement or at least open close texture flipping to show who's talking more clearly. Especially with the cutscenes.

Game-wise it's exactly what you'd expect from a 2D to 3D conversion. You lose a bit of the charm of the original, which I was fine with because the 3D seems to be tastefully done.

Deal of the day: Take all of what's left for $200 shipped! Today only!

Current Deal of the Day cancelled. Saturn Controllers have sold separately.

Buy the PS4 games and Game Gear package together for $170! (it's going to cost me at least $30 to ship the Game Gear stuff).

Well that deal is canceled. Lol
Traded the SamSho and am going to keep Secret of Mana. Not worth trying to sell that game alone.

Price drop on the Game Gear set.

Price drop on the game gear stuff

Dropped the price another $10.

Keep in mind, this price is shipped. This set is going to cost around $30 for me to ship in the USA.

Motivated to sell this. Final price drop, $100 + shipping.

Was the Game Gear recapped? I remember reading that every Game Gear has to go through a recap

Nope, it’s untouched and ready to be recapped. But it’s still working 100%.

Some of the late model GGs don't require a recap, not as drastically at least. I had a late yellow Japanese one (wish I never sold it) and it ran on original caps for 5 years straight and I never bothered recapping it.

Great price on this bundle by the way!

$100 is a steal, if this was closer, I'd grab it for the game and accessories alone!

Willing to trade for a Soul Calibur 1 or 2 boardset!

Bump! Added a list of trades I'm looking for in the first post.

Back