What's new

TheDeath

Professional
Reaction score
Please can someone help me with this?
I have no idea why this lindbergh keeps doing so after selecting the multiboot in the menu.
I'm able to see the main menu but after that it keeps looping into this message and i don't know why. Any idea?

Attachments

• 20201219_112949.jpg
    20201219_112949.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 20201219_112954.jpg
    20201219_112954.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 271
I have the same issue! Couldn’t figure out what was wrong - has someone replaced the JVS card to verify it resolves the issue? Great to know if this is the problem as I was baffled as to what to try next. Thanks.

I am the author of this blog. You can start by changing the battery of the JVS card, making a clear cmos, but this JVS card is the weak point of the lindbergh and often the source of problems.

I tryed with a second one i have, from a HOTD4 cabinet. This one turns green after a while, unfortunalty now it won't show anything on screen :(
I checked rams, CPU and video card in a regular computer and they all works but when i plug them in the lindbergh it just boots and nothing happens.
If i remove the rams i hear some beeps, so this is indicating cpu is doing something but other than that, just a blank screen.
Could it be a bad AGP slot somehow? I tried to clean and wiggle it, no change...
Also tryed cmos reset but again, nothing on screen. Tryed both 7600 and 7800, no change.
Tryed removing everything exept video card, nothing.
Changed CF card with Hotd4 and a MultiCF, nothing.
It just won't show anything on screen and i have no idea why is doing so

@TheDeath Did you try removing the Lindbergh JVS card and booting without it? These can often stop the system booting entierly.

Back