What's new
Want To Buy

mr_b

Student
Reaction score
Hi there,

I recently got a Virtua On Rom board and now in need of a Model 2B motherboard. If anyone has one liked to part with let me know.

I should have a few to spare- where you located?
Also do you want the comms board and matching filter board for linking, or you will jus the running one of them? (You can add the comms board and optical filter board later)

Defor! You are my man. I'm located in Illinois. I picked up a SC2 246 setup from you in the past. Right now, I would just need one but depending on price. I might snag a 2nd mobo if you have it and would need the comms and optical board.

I guess let me know what you got.

Ok, I'll check my inventory tonight and see what I've got on hand-- the only downside is that I don't have the metal cases for them anymore- I usually mount the boards on plywood and use a mix of nonstandard standoffs so that the ROM pcbs can be swapped easily.

I actually have a complete metal box from a virtual on, all the boards inside. it was working when pulled but was sitting for a while. It would be expensive to ship though im located around Toronto canada

Back