What's new
Item has been found

hrvat9

Student
Reaction score
Looking for some sega net city / universal parts :

-Whole wiring harness (bought from chriszhxi)
-The sega io board that sits in the control panel (bought from chriszhxi)
-The board with the red square buttons that also sits where the io board sits (bought from chriszhxi)
—-The whole coin mech(Japanese in control panel) (bought from yaton website)
- coin reject button(bought from yaton website)

Last edited:
Getting backed out on a deal a week and a half in is not pleasant, at least the project is a fun one and I'm happy for ya! These are some great cabs.

Do you have pics of the project box so we can see what you're working with?

RE: parts: Do you have a preference for the model of I/O board (some may be less laggy, while some fit better)? Are you trying to keep it stock or have jamma capability? re: Coin mech- just the mech itself or is it missing any of the metal parts that hold it in place? Have you tried the usual suspects for spares already?

Getting backed out on a deal a week and a half in is not pleasant, at least the project is a fun one and I'm happy for ya! These are some great cabs.

Do you have pics of the project box so we can see what you're working with?

RE: parts: Do you have a preference for the model of I/O board (some may be less laggy, while some fit better)? Are you trying to keep it stock or have jamma capability? re: Coin mech- just the mech itself or is it missing any of the metal parts that hold it in place? Have you tried the usual suspects for spares already?

Just a fluke out of no where that it came up locally😅 if it’s available in the come weeks still I’ll take it.
Bought most of the things I need so far, gonna check yaton for the coin mech

Back