What's new
Want To Buy

GeePM

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
So, recently I was contacted by someone on twitter who -was- going to trade/sell me a Sega NAC & a Blast City from Florida and drive em' up here to Ohio but..it's been a few weeks and I haven't been able to get in touch with them so I'm feeling it's a bust

So I'm putting the call out here. I have a Neo Geo Big Red 4-SLOT cab I'd be looking to trade/trade & cash for either a Sega Astro City, a New Astro City, or a Blast City (an astro + a blast would be great!)

These are both of my dream arcade cabs, and I would be more than willing to help accommodate a drive by helping for gas or whatever if the price is right. Currently I'm located in Findlay, Ohio.

Here's some pictures of my Big Red, it's had a new CP installed with new IL sticks and buttons. Unfortuantely the 3rd slot on the system doesn't want to boot games and I haven't been able to figure out the problem quite yet. I have a few MVS games, including Windjammers if that can help sweeten the deal for some people.

Please let me know if you can do anything. I ended up buying a CPS3 board in anticipation of me getting this cab but it's looking like it might not go through. I'll update this if my guy ever gets back to me but it's not looking hopeful atm
Thanks!!
ys1NfPm.png

gpgOqzZ.png

(2nd picture is a bit older, 1st one is the cab using a JAMMA to NEOGEO converter to test my cps3 board)

Back