What's new
For Sale
M

megahcker54

For sale is an original Sega RingEdge motherboard with Initial D7 V1.0 Rev A, installed.

Motherboard is imported from Japan and region is Japanese.

The motherboard is fully JVS compliant and can be connected on any arcade cabinet using JVS.

The RingEdge, has a universal power suply integrated, and can be operated from 100 to 240V.

The power cable is included too.

Price is 1250 Euros Shipped to Europe By Seur Courier

Foto29-09-14210423_zps30c9ea4c.jpg

Foto29-09-14205431_zps352864fa.jpg

Testing it on my Twin ID5 Cabinet:

Foto16-11-14130847_zpse6147ef3.jpg

Intro Video

Last edited:
Great Game! I must say I got also one from Android and it's AWESOME. The feedback feeling is nothing I've seen before.

Awesome game. That is a sweet setup you have with the ID5s, wish I could fit something like that in my house. Maybe if get rid of the wife and half of my sons toys....lol

Awesome game. That is a sweet setup you have with the ID5s, wish I could fit something like that in my house. Maybe if get rid of the wife and half of my sons toys....lol
Do it!! JK

That's a great price especially considering how much of a pain in the butt it is to import just the system from Japan without a game.

True, its insane getting anything arcade related stateside, and if you do, even more expensive if you live in the east coast. I just go 2 cabs shipped to L.I., NY; it cost me 2x the shipping price then anywhere else in the lower 48. Madness! I have to get out of NY.

it cost me 2x the shipping price then anywhere else in the lower 48. Madness!
I had a Blast City shipped from Ken (Gameroom) in Utah to Vermont (where I was living at the time).
The cab was 900$... The shipping was 600$!

it cost me 2x the shipping price then anywhere else in the lower 48. Madness!
I had a Blast City shipped from Ken (Gameroom) in Utah to Vermont (where I was living at the time).The cab was 900$... The shipping was 600$!
Wow. I'd had one shipped to Maine for only $400 from Ken. I guess it really depends on how off from the beaten path you are. Despite being in Maine I was only 20 minutes from I-95 and a majorish city.

Back