What's new
For Sale

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Thinking of selling/trading a couple of cabs/parts, so here goes:

1x Taito Vewlix FC with 1P CP/JVS IO - $2,400

1x Sega Swing -w/ 2P CP $2,500 (missing Marquee) will include a spare burn free tube and chassis that needs repair

1x Sega Initial D7 - $1,800 (have some additional games for it at additional cost)

Looking for:

Pinballs - Star Trek / Metallica / Simpsons Pinball Party

Im open to offers for other stuff, let me know what you have

A few pics:

IMG_6899.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1118.jpg
    IMG_1118.jpg
    727 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_6901.JPG
    IMG_6901.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Maaaaaaaaaaan if you are still selling that Vewlix cab come middle next year, I'd negotiate and drive over your way.
I've never been to NYC.

1x Sega Swing
I feel like you just got this :(.
I did, havent really enjoy it, was meant to be my 4p cab. But again, I havent really decided to sell as I dont need the cash, a trade for something cool most likely, but will probably put them all in storage or set them up in my office, then no work will get done at all :D

What are the signs of aging on a vewlix fc monitor? I'd probably be interested in one of those. whatever the going rate is, or lemme know if anything in my collection is a fair trade

I'm also getting ready to post a bunch of random trade stuff that's not on my pcb list, i should get that together

Speaking of random trade stuff....Im getting ready to hit up a guy saturday that's got 2x 45' containers of parts...some old school american, some modern sega stuff like a complete FZero yoke.... starting a thread about it, in for sale...i will help out anyone i can.

Derrick, honestly let me know what you need for that Swing via pm. I have the bug for one, and I may just be able to pull it off by xmas.

Edit, Darn just seen that you are in the US - I would have killed for the Swing. GWS

Last edited:
God damn, that Swing is beautiful... and I need a 4p cab... but I don't know if I have the room for it. Ugh.

Oh crap.. new astro city.. I may have a mighty want

sure now someone posts a vewlix that isnt too far from me after I commit to one waiting to be shipped from overseas lol

sure now someone posts a vewlix that isnt too far from me after I commit to one waiting to be shipped from overseas lol
I don't see a problem..just get a second Vewlix from Derick.. you save over $400 because is doesn't need to be shipped and you know that you are getting a quality cab and has been cleaned up and upgraded..problem solved & you're welcome:)

1x Sega Swing -w/ 2P CP (missing Marquee) Have a spare burn free tube and chassis that needs repair for this cab as well
How much for the Sega Swing cab?
I would probably want $3K for it, I had to import this one myself from Japan, I could not find one fore sale here in the US. It may seem like too much to some, but Im not motivated to sell for cash. I rather trade for something else I want.

If anyone has some pinballs to trade I would consider those over a cash sale.
How far will you dive in to the rabbit hole? We don't want to lose you to collecting pinball machines.

Asking prices posted, PMs have gone down from tsunami proportions to the drip of a leaky faucet, as expected :D

Back