What's new
Item has been found

astro_zombie138

Champion
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm looking for a Seibu SPI motherboard for one of my Raiden Fighters carts. The cart is Dream Island Asia region. Let me know if you have a spare one or one that can be region changed. Thanks!

Hello all! I'm looking for a Seibu SPI motherboard for one of my Raiden Fighters carts. The cart is Dream Island Asia region. Let me know if you have a spare one or one that can be region changed. Thanks!
Hey! Im dipping my toes into this forum for selling stuff from Japan. I see in ebay they got one for $300, and thats honestly a good price for anything ive seen online so why not get it from there?
Ill post the link below:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2849306311...K9CThJiGsxtJgrBGt8JZE+dh22|tkp:Bk9SR8KY_oLeYQ

I do see how its kinda shady since its in South America, and they do say its bootleg...

Hey! Im dipping my toes into this forum for selling stuff from Japan. I see in ebay they got one for $300, and thats honestly a good price for anything ive seen online so why not get it from there?
Ill post the link below:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/284930631101?hash=item42573065bd:g:UC0AAOSwg7Fi9uqr&amdata=enc:AQAHAAAA4M8j7xt3448qunXOIHGLkyl28lPjjlOo4ndZK1seKM8fiKEjzTgjAOOKTGj0rBfEvQ08oTVT+E/RZvDE7AmWR+t1OjDmhO/gMInp8Uz+LGSaY6aF3U2rgi0Pz1s3HggAunkZXqCdfCMIXqUL/z26QdDULy6K7oioWK10P5hkvPZMY0QTeofBp6icabGsei2v7ZuDVUt6YDipkv/Kq/wDGnMoneksClMjyceskW9EdxUQ13sAhzbjyHnLvULIFvh3AyZXsK7TfdlDHGgfH1K9CThJiGsxtJgrBGt8JZE+dh22|tkp:Bk9SR8KY_oLeYQ

I do see how its kinda shady since its in South America, and they do say its bootleg...
No offense but so many things wrong with that suggestion man.

Hey! Im dipping my toes into this forum for selling stuff from Japan.

I'll respond because it seems he is a new user, this is his first post, and was just trying to be helpful.

The original poster is looking for a SPI mainboard that works with the later Raiden fighers games that has cartridge like attachments to change the game. The game/pcb you posted is the original older Raiden prior to when they changed to the SPI board type, additionaly it is a bootleg, so it would definitely not work.

You should post in the introductions section and introduce yourself! Let us get to know you!

I'll respond because it seems he is a new user, this is his first post, and was just trying to be helpful.

The original poster is looking for a SPI mainboard that works with the later Raiden fighers games that has cartridge like attachments to change the game. The game/pcb you posted is the original older Raiden prior to when they changed to the SPI board type, additionaly it is a bootleg, so it would definitely not work.

You should post in the introductions section and introduce yourself! Let us get to know you!
Thank you for the explanation!

actually might after i sleep, its a bit late

Back