What's new
Mark your items as sold

atrac17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sexy Parodius ROM board w/ Konami GX mother board for $425 shipped (CONUS). PayPal F&F.

PXL_20230731_083403626.jpg

image_2.png

video with your name next to the PCB on a piece of paper and film it working
That would be the easiest "no thanks, I'll sell to someone else" message if I got that. 😂

I'm also well known in the community
Can confirm. There is no reason to treat them like some kind of scammer.

@atrac17 Didn’t mean to derail this for you; just wanted to throw out a caveat emptor to supplement your recent Dekken experience posted here. Someone should separately start a new thread regarding these experiences.

Here’s hoping this can get this thread back on track:

‼️🔥Sexy Parodius still available! 🔥‼️ :thumbsup:
Apologies, responding to this forum on mobile sucks. I meant Bullet 7. That's the nickname I've chosen. I'm glad I wasn't the only one, makes me look like less of an ass (this interaction is why I'm an ass). The whole list screamed you're a scammer and he didn't even read the sales thread.

Folks, as much as the guy is a pain to deal with, that's not a reason to answer back with negativity and being rude, that's not helping the World becoming a better place. :)
Just answer politely and if you really want to be done with them you still have the ignore option.

Peace and love to everyone :love:

Folks, as much as the guy is a pain to deal with, that's not a reason to answer back with negativity and being rude, that's not helping the World becoming a better place. :)
Just answer politely and if you really want to be done with them you still have the ignore option.

Peace and love to everyone :love:
Best answer here. I was wondering why that first comment was not simply left in the DM response, instead of airing it out publicly, as to shame the buyer. Seems petty.

(Since people here are so fond of referring to bullet points)
Rule # 5 of the forum states:
5) Treat others with respect. (As you would like to be treated.)
https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/arcade-projects-com-forums-general-rules.32/

Just my 2 cents.

Del

Best answer here. I was wondering why that first comment was not simply left in the DM response, instead of airing it out publicly, as to shame the buyer. Seems petty.

(Since people here are so fond of referring to bullet points)
Rule # 5 of the forum states:
5) Treat others with respect. (As you would like to be treated.)
https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/arcade-projects-com-forums-general-rules.32/

Just my 2 cents.

Del

When requesting friend & family payment with no recourse possible from the buyer, there should be at the minimum a picture of both sides of the board and showing its working. So many scams nowadays. Seller seems like an ass anyway, the guy probably dodged a bullet.

When requesting friend & family payment with no recourse possible from the buyer, there should be at the minimum a picture of both sides of the board and showing its working. So many scams nowadays. Seller seems like an ass anyway, the guy probably dodged a bullet.
Good lord...

While your intent makes sense, you have to know your audience. Now, while the seller IS an ass, he's a very reputable one and if you're in the hobby for any amount of time you'd recognize that.

Good lord...

While your intent makes sense, you have to know your audience. Now, while the seller IS an ass, he's a very reputable one and if you're in the hobby for any amount of time you'd recognize that.
Payments through Friend & family are borderline scams nowadays, many groups or forums don't even allow it to prevent frauds. It's red flag right there and it's also against Paypal policies.
If the seller didn't want to take more pics or whatever he could have just said so, no need to insult other members.

Back