What's new
For Sale

Joko3

Enlightened
Reaction score
Σ1AV+Σ3TB Set. Both the supergun and and stick are new old stock, as are all the cables except for S-Video (purchased this cable used from Surugaya).
Sigma stopped making superguns during the pandemic, so sites like Tops that sold these will never have them again. The shopkeeper at MAK told me the last resupply was in late 2019 and has got no word of production ever starting again.

Please note that these superguns were sold with only one controller cable included. No video cables or a JAMMA harness were included. Everything had to be purchased separately.

supergun x1 (new old stock)
stick x1 (new old stock)
TOPS Sigma supergun harness w/CPS1 harness built-in x1 (new)
TOPS CPS2 to CPS1 kick harness adapter x1 (new)
Official Sigma DIN 13 controller cable x1 ((new)
Non-Sigma branded DIN 13 cable (new)
Official Sigma composite cable x1 (new)
Official Sigma S-video cable (used)
Official Sigma RGB-15 cable (new)
Official Sigma RGB-21 cable (new)
Parts to make a DB15 to DIN13 adapter for player 2 (for DB15 stick or Undamned adapter use)

The price is $650 plus shipping from Japan 🇯🇵

Complete set for sale only. I will have it for sale up until the week I move back to the US. If nobody buys it then I will keep it to use in a future game room.

IMG_8157.jpeg

IMG_8160.jpeg

The Zero 2 I tested is also for sale in the arcade sales section.

Attachments

• IMG_8165.jpeg
    IMG_8165.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8164.jpeg
    IMG_8164.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8167.jpeg
    IMG_8167.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8168.jpeg
    IMG_8168.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_8169.jpeg
    IMG_8169.jpeg
    210.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8161.jpeg
    IMG_8161.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_8162.jpeg
    IMG_8162.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_8170.jpeg
    IMG_8170.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Both original Sigma boxes will be included as well. There will be extra padding inside them and they will be wrapped themselves as well and then placed into a bigger box for overseas shipping.

IMG_8171.jpeg

Last edited:
Tracked down a second NOS stick, so I decided to keep the whole set. If I ever get my own office this is what's going there along with whatever big old Trinitron I can find at the time.

Where are you setting down? I can give you a big old Trinitron for free, how about 36"?
If I'm not able to land a job prior to moving then I'll be staying with family in Tucson, AZ while I job hunt. I'm pretty wide open to living in different parts of the country; so long as there's a VA hospital nearby I'm good to go.

A 36" would be awesome! My dad had one that size back in the day in the living room. I remember being able to hook up the game systems to it was always a treat. Metal Gear Solid 2 and Tony Hawk 3 on Christmas Morning in 2001 definitely comes to mind. If I end up on the East Coast I'll definitely have to pay you a visit :D

Back