What's new
Want To Buy

iCEQB

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

we recently acquired a MVS 2 Slot US cab, where the CP overlay wasn't in great shape.
Before we buy a repro overlay, we'd like to ask if there are any legit ones as spares in the wild.

It's this style:

http://www.arcadeoverlays.com/neo-geo-mvs-old-style-control-panel-overlay/

Please let me know if you have such an overlay, together with your location and maybe a pic to see the items condition.

Regards,
iCEQB

I actually just got a really nice repro from my friend, havent installed it yet. The CPO on my cab isnt terrible this is the best pic I can find of it (dont feel like walking to the basement to snap another)
If you're in the US, you can have the old one for the cost of shipping.

index.php

Hi,

I'm not in the US, but I'd be interested !
If you can make a better pic and show spots where you think it doesn't look that great anymore that would be great !

I'm located in germany.

Regards,
iCEQB

I'll take one tonight , but theres minor cig burns near the game select button. I was perfectly happy with it, but a buddy of mine won a free repro and I got it from him CHEAP since he didnt need it.

You still with me buddy?

I'll take one tonight , but theres minor cig burns near the game select button. I was perfectly happy with it, but a buddy of mine won a free repro and I got it from him CHEAP since he didnt need it.

bad news bears, i never noticed before, but they sent the wrong CPO

Attachments

• neos.jpg
    neos.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 62
I pulled my old panel off, cleaned it up, did I side by side with the new and found out I gotta keep my old one, sorry to be a cocktease =(

Im going to try and get this panel swapped out, if I do I'll let you know. Other than the cig burns near the game select button its in pretty good shape.

Back