What's new

legolas119

Student
Reaction score
Hi
i'm using on my Darksoft Muticart MVS the SNK vs Capcom Chaos Plus rom: it has 8 hidden characters permanently unlocked (see the blu lines in the imag below) but i don't know how to unlock the 4 bosses (see the red lined into the picutres above):
https://i.postimg.cc/qqrdtmrn/Cattura.png

I took that pictures from google: all the characters are unlocked. I'm wondering if it is possible to do the same on the rom of the MVS

thank you

thanks, yes i have Unibios 4.0. I tried to entero into the SOFT SWITCH menu, but it isn't available any cheats to unlock characters... how can i do? Is that the right way to unlock them with cheats?
thanks!

ah! But that hacked version isn't present into the package i linked above..where did you find it?
thanks

thanks, yes i have Unibios 4.0. I tried to entero into the SOFT SWITCH menu, but it isn't available any cheats to unlock characters... how can i do? Is that the right way to unlock them with cheats?
thanks!
That's just the arcade dip settings. You need to open the Unibios menu during the game (usually select +start together) and go to the cheats menu.

Back