What's new
Agreed!
Here's my response to the question "so what's next"...

Does it really matter?

You know you want one before you even know what it is...

Well, we do know what it is.

It's a Darksoft Multi. That's what it is.

:D

'Nough Said!
You say that like we're addicted, I can stop any time I want!

shut_up_and_take_my_money-t2.jpg

I sure am glad I'm getting all this overtime right now...It takes about 20hrs or so, to pay for one of the DS Kits...and I'm pulling in about 20-30 every two weeks, and will be for a while....whatever you announce...do it soon, while I am making cash....and this coming from the guy who hasnt even gotten to test his f3 setup yet.

Dreaming of a multi setup for my CPS1 one day : D
you're not the only one buddy....

btw. isn't your top plate mounted in the wrong way? The hole should accommodate the kick harness for SF2 etc.

Dreaming of a multi setup for my CPS1 one day : D
you're not the only one buddy....
btw. isn't your top plate mounted in the wrong way? The hole should accommodate the kick harness for SF2 etc.
I mounted it that way purposely so the logo is displayed towards me and away from the harness. Also more heat is on that side of the board. In any case, I don't plan on using a kick harness as I prefer Super Turbo for the SF2 series.

great.. thank you guys for the link... Do you guys know if the person make cases for the Sega System 16?

Last edited:
how about making the Pandora work properly - converting it into a open source arcade emulation pcb.

I was about to post that. I've been working a bit on it and it's great so far, really can't ask more from a 28€ box.

Only thing missing is automatic resolution switching and I'm slowly trying to get that working, but have come to a dead end.

More like the uzebox, something with a set of libraries so you can code your own stuff to run on it....

I've been following the thread on J+ since it started as I've got one of the King-of-air VGA only PCB's where some of the games don't work and wanted to make it so all the games worked.

Back