What's new
For Sale

BuddyC

Champion
Reaction score
BOTH SOLD FOR $ 270 USD + SHIPPING

I sold my last New Net City a couple of months ago and suddenly remembered I had 2 spare Toshiba PD 2367 chassis….
Since I don’t have any way of testing them, they will be sold cheap.
No guarantees and no returns, but maybe a good deal on a expensive chassis if you are comfortable fixing stuff.
All items are sold as is.

More details further down.
Shipping from Norway is around 35 USD for most parts of the world including tracking and insurance.
Paypal friends and family only.

Toshiba PD2367 with issues. $ 100 USD + shipping

This chassis was installed in a New Net City I bought from a seller in Sweden. Did a full recap on it in april 2021 and everything worked great with no issues until the chassis suddenly powered off one evening In February this year. Swapped in a working chassis in the cab and had this on my to do list… Then I sold the cab and forgot all about it…
Had has some work done on it, but not by me. Se pic of solder side.

Could be a easy fix or total FUBAR. Sold with original Tosh remote and VGA-input-thingy.

IMG_2050.jpeg

IMG_2051.jpeg
IMG_2052.jpeg
IMG_2053.jpeg
IMG_2054.jpeg
IMG_2056.jpeg
IMG_2049.jpeg
IMG_2055.jpeg

Last edited:
Toshiba PD2367 no known issues/untested $ 170 USD + shipping

Clean chassis with what looks like a partial recap. Got this chassis as a gift from an arcade operator who bought it from ebay in 2022. Seller had sent a video of the chassis working, but I have never tested it my self.
Sold with original Tosh remote.

IMG_2057.jpeg
IMG_2058.jpeg
IMG_2059.jpeg
IMG_2061.jpeg
IMG_2062.jpeg
IMG_2063.jpeg
IMG_2064.jpeg
IMG_2060.jpeg

Is there a resource out there that can cross reference what tubes these chassis will work with?

Back