For Sale

NathanDrake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I sale some stuff!

Sale condition :
1) No option
2) I respect the order to the extent reasonable (if after 24h no response, I pass to the next)
3) Shipping is possible (Caution of the risks, all my parcels are insured at the scale of its value therefore after it is between you and the
post)

NEO Standard System Shin Koihime Musou v1.1 [Système Jamma (31Khz) ou JVS]

photo_20.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtmLPmrT14g

590€

Spare Ringedge

photo_22.jpg

Price for all: 150€
Spare
MB : 40€
Supply : 50€
i/o card JVS : 50€
Ram 1Gb :15€
Cage Box : 30€

i/o board type 3

photo_32.jpg

100€

Panel Namco White Original 1p with Sticks & Butons

image36.jpg

photo_12.jpg

50€

Server ID 5 Lindbergh (HDD/CF/Keychip)

image41.jpg

60€

Game Sega Race TV Lindbergh (without key)

image39.jpg

20€

Supply 24V for Recoil Gun

photo_13.jpg

50€

Spare parts NUC

photo_17.jpg

photo_17.jpg

20€ for all

Last edited:
Just wondering, would you happen to have a ringedge graphics card?

Can the server ID5 be used to actually play the game on a Lindbergh Yellow or only for networking?

Just wondering, would you happen to have a ringedge graphics card?

Can the server ID5 be used to actually play the game on a Lindbergh Yellow or only for networking?
Hello,

For the first sorry no, it already sold.
For the second probably but I'm not sure

Can you clarify this?

The PC used inside an ID5 server setup is a Lindbergh Yellow machine that is just connected to a Switch. The switch itself is linked to the 2 ID5 PCs used to link.

If you swap out the security chip and hard drive with those of a client ID5 hard drive and chip, you can play the game. You can even play it on the mini LCD screen connected to an ID5 server box if you went as far as that.

Can you clarify this?The PC used inside an ID5 server setup is a Lindbergh Yellow machine that is just connected to a Switch. The switch itself is linked to the 2 ID5 PCs used to link.If you swap out the security chip and hard drive with those of a client ID5 hard drive and chip, you can play the game. You can even play it on the mini LCD screen connected to an ID5 server box if you went as far as that.
So are you saying, the key, card and hard drive from the ID5 server if installed in a single Lindbergh, will run the game like normal. I was just wondering this, just incase the Server unit ran custom software like Tekken 5 Live Monitor which will not work as a stand alone game.

No, he's not saying that. The client ID5 has a different HD and chip compared to the server one.

The motherboard is the same.

So no, you can not play the game with the server HD and dongle.

No, he's not saying that. The client ID5 has a different HD and chip compared to the server one.

The motherboard is the same.

So no, you can not play the game with the server HD and dongle.
^ what he said. (I can take pics later this week)

Basically, the key has a different label to indicate the type of install to perform on the hard drive.
The Server/Hard drive combo is strictly for a server.

@NathanDrake: don't mean to hijack your FS thread, as with other threads, if viewers have more information, their decisions will be much more rewarding.

Back