What's new
Want To Buy

Goros_lair

Student
Reaction score
I have a spare 2b , looking to buy the roms for this game if anyone has them original or can burn me a set would be awesome : thanks 🙏

If nobody has a set I’ll see if I have enough extra roms. I was planning to do a conversion and already have the rom board, I’ve just been lazy about it. I’ll burn two of everything. What revision?

I wasn’t aware that it had different revisions for the rom set so whatever one you decide on I’d be all for it . I sold my other rom board for this game to a buddy of mine thinking hey I have a spare 2b I can make my own and we both have it . Well after burning all the roms I just get garbage on the screen . It took a while to do them and every rom burned without problems . I don’t know where I went wrong . All jumpers are correct As well . Also the hardware is tested working with other games so it was definitely something I did wrong while burning them
If nobody has a set I’ll see if I have enough extra roms. I was planning to do a conversion and already have the rom board, I’ve just been lazy about it. I’ll burn two of everything. What revision?

I'll shoot you a pm, we'll get it sorted

Back