What's new
For Sale

keiichi331

Professional
Reaction score
Greetings!

Im finally back and settled in the states and the wifey has asked that i do some spring cleaning on some of my arcade gear. So here is some stuff im looking to offload.

1. Ketsui Art Set - Im not big on collecting the artwork for cave games (or any games for that matter!) and i've been sitting on this since i got my ketsui kit a while ago. I'll be keeping the original cave box as that is what i store my PCB in, but i'm letting go of the art set! This is ORIGINAL ART and not a repro (you can tell since the instruction pages are blue and yellow and i have the original yellow unstuck sticker which is the harder to find piece). The instruction sticker is unstuck and still in great condition. As you can tell from the photos, the POP has 2 holes in it from the original arcade owner's work, thats the only flaw here. This kit was picked up at Mak Japan about 4 years ago and the artwork has only been taken out twice (once to take these photos about 5 minutes ago haha)

Price: $200 + shipping

Photos:

2. Twin Eagle 2 PCB - This was one of the first Shmups board i picked up when i started my arcade adventure many many moons ago and its the one of the first ones I was able to 1CC. Its a fun game and definitely has some cool styling that wasn't found back in those days. With so many PCBs and space being an issue, I unfortunately have to let it go. The board is in great condition and boots up great and everything runs perfectly.

Price: $200 + shipping

Photos:

3. Gundam Seed: Rengou vs ZAFT - System 246. I bought this game about 4 years ago in my last visit to Tokyo thinking i would get into the system 246, but i never really got into the system or the games. I've booted this up a few times and since then its been sitting on my arcade shelf and hasn't been touched. It comes with the software, security dongle and reprint art.

Price: $70 + shipping

Photos:

4. Blazblue: Calamity Trigger / KOF: Maximum impact Regulation A - These are my original Taito Type X2 games. These were my first games into the taito x2 and i've put a tooooon of hours into them. Fantastic games and great for anyone looking to grab an original title with the original security dongle. Im currently using the original top frame part of the hdd for my multi's so these will be just the hdd, security usb and reprint art work

Price: $70 + shipping / each

Photos:

Trades: Im totally open to trades. Im looking CAVE boards mainly and a still on the search for a vewlix FC monitor, but offer anything and we can work from there!

Forgot to mention: If you want me to take any other photos of anything else, just holla and i'll go ahead and snap whatever photo you want!

Dude you should hold onto that Ketsui art and keep it a full kit! ;(

GLWTS though!

GLWTS though!
Seconded! Or sell the box with it. Pre-AMI CAVE boxes are a PITA to find without a kit attached to them. ;(

Either way though, best of luck with the things! :D

GLWTS though!
Seconded! Or sell the box with it. Pre-AMI CAVE boxes are a PITA to find without a kit attached to them. ;(
Either way though, best of luck with the things! :D
Oh man, i totally would, but the chances of me actually completing the "full kit" are brutal! Im missing the suction cup and the flyers, which i don't think i'll ever be able to source =(

I think i'd be much more inclined to keep it if it was a "full kit" though =(

This might seam like a random question but since you have and used a Type x2 I figured I would ask. Does the Type X2 store High scores on the hard drive so when you switch games you do not loose them or is it like Lindbergh where they are stored on the board and are lost when games are swapped?

Back