What's new
For Sale
Hi : hammy

3 volt parts on 5 volt data lines again?

No the pcb was overheated on placement of components. I must have got an early prototype of a 1 in 1 ssv rom pcb.

Regards
euphoria

Anyone else having trouble loading the taobao page linked the in first post?

Awesome. Thanks @nem !

edit: decided to order through ParcelUp. Let's see how this turns out.

Last edited:
Hi @lydz007 , I just received my SSV multi and been really enjoying it.
I have a question, I noticed there’s a spot for a battery install. Does this allow to save high scores?
If so, what battery should we be using CR2032?
D4EE1B48-AE16-4A19-9786-F83C5E19805F.jpeg

I received mine today and would ask for some directions. there were two EEPROMS sent with it, no marking though. Games are changed by Dip switches or/and the EEPROMS?

Thank you!

Yeah it's missing a few of the best games on the hardware sadly. I love Vasara 1 but already own it, kinda lukewarm on Vasara 2, not a fan at all of UX Weapons. Change Air Blade rules, but kinda holding out for a proper multi for this hardware, or at least something similar with an expanded selection including things like Drift Out 94, Twin Eagle II, Dyna Gear, Storm Blade, and Survival Arts (to laugh at)

Can anybody tell me what the EEPROMS are for?
I could make it work and figured out to change the games, cannot start ULTRA X WEAPONS though...

They are RAM chips. Just swap the two socketed ones on your motherboard with those and you’ll be good to go.

They are RAM chips. Just swap the two socketed ones on your motherboard with those and you’ll be good to go.
Thanks a lot. I saw that there are more EEPROMS then two on the Mobo. Which one should I change? Since the sent EEPROMS are not labeled, do they differ?

Don’t change the EPROMS change the RAM.
Sorry for being unprecise, I meant RAM of course.
There are five sockets on the mobo with RAM in it and I am not sure which ones to change.
The positions are U23 and U24, as well as U34, U35 and U36. You mean U23 and U24?

Thank you for your help.

@lydz007 My SSV Multi just arrived but didn’t come with RAM chips. As such, Change Air Blade is the only game that works properly. Ultra X Weapons doesn’t boot and the two Vesara games have graphics corruption.

I’ll order in a pair of the RAM chips and cross my fingers - hopefully the graphics corruption in the Vasara games isn’t from something else.

FD534F65-E575-45FA-BA9B-2065966B58A8.jpeg9CC1B848-0C4C-47F6-A77A-C77D2DBCB9A2.jpegABAFF17D-9431-48B9-9AC0-288D18C19F34.jpeg

Attachments

• 4E242CC9-F748-4001-A862-C65D939F6BC7.jpeg
    4E242CC9-F748-4001-A862-C65D939F6BC7.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 60
Back