What's new
Item has been found

MudGuts83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all.

I am looking for a complete and working ST-V motherboard.

Would love to track one down here and avoid eBay. I have a Darksoft multi-kit and a stt1 lcd-selector here collecting dust.

I've seen a good condition board for sale on QuarterArcade for 150 and some here for sale for 100 euros excluding shipping. I am willing to deal with international shipping - that is if either of our home countries are free of restrictions.

I don't have any feedback (in feedback thread) as a buyer. I have bought products off the forum from RGB for his HAS products, sttt1, fluffy, and I am working with Tim - but nothing out of the Trade/Sell portion of the forum. I don't really want you to bother them on my behalf but I feel the transactions made were nothing but positive experiences. I do have an eBay account and can send you the link to see what feedback I've received there.

Thanks for checking the thread.

Last edited:
Thanks for checking the thread and posting. I noticed. The OP states "No sale if you have no feedback!" I am assuming, based on my lack of feedback, it is not available. I don't want to PM AMS to ask for an exception. There was also an inquiry for the board in the thread - don't want to step on another user without seeing a follow up status post.

Back