What's new
For Sale
Thanks for the orders all!

Working on some new stuff too, small batch being manufactured right now.

1712182623341.png
come on, I just payed as much for the namco system1 board as for shipping 😂

count me in for one !
I'll get a zn/gnet one at the same time if available^^

any chance you can make something for the neo-mvh1? I use a cable, but would definitely put one of your kit to good use 😁

come on, I just payed as much for the namco system1 board as for shipping 😂

count me in for one !
I'll get a zn/gnet one at the same time if available^^

any chance you can make something for the neo-mvh1? I use a cable, but would definitely put one of your kit to good use 😁
Sorry I missed this. Unfortunately, no plans for the that MVS model at the moment as it is not requested often.

The Atomiswave mod is nearly ready. This one is a bit different than previous boards since there is no clear mounting point. The current solution is a 3D printed plate that can be attached to the Atomiswave case with provided adhesive pad. It can also just be used as an in-line dongle if you'd like.

It will be available for sale at https://shewfly.com/products/everten-atomiswave-stereo-mod

Please sign up for stock notifications if interested so we can plan on producing enough.

Thanks!

everten_atomiswave_kit.JPEG

everten_atomiswave_mounted.JPEG

Are there any mount holes or points on the stereo board itself? Hard to tell in the pics.
Yes, @twistedsymphony is correct. There are 3 holes so this can be mounted however you please. The adhesive pad (1" square 3M VHB) works quite well. I'm printing a top plate to make this look more like a case. I'll upload some photos tonight.

This also works good as a dongle if you don't want to mount it. I'll get some pics of that as well.

The Atomiswave mod is nearly ready. This one is a bit different than previous boards since there is no clear mounting point. The current solution is a 3D printed plate that can be attached to the Atomiswave case with provided adhesive pad. It can also just be used as an in-line dongle if you'd like.

It will be available for sale at https://shewfly.com/products/everten-atomiswave-stereo-mod

Please sign up for stock notifications if interested so we can plan on producing enough.

Thanks!

everten_atomiswave_kit.JPEG

everten_atomiswave_mounted.JPEG
Take my $$$!!!!
Just ship me a kit when it’s ready. I’ll send you $$ via f&f :)

Here is the top plate idea, not sure what's better. Also including photo of dongle method with shorter harness. Let me know what you like!

IMG_4981.JPEG

IMG_4965.JPEG

I say longer cable and make the casing dual use, as a dongle or mountable to the AW. That way the end user can choose how to use it. Hope that helps.

I say longer cable and make the casing dual use, as a dongle or mountable to the AW. That way the end user can choose how to use it. Hope that helps.
That's the idea. There's no difference between versions, it's just whether your use the adhesive pad or not.

My only concern is having the 3D printed top plate or not. If you have the top plate to make it look more like a case enclosure, you lose access to the screws since they will be on the bottom when adhesive mounted. The version without the top allows access to the screws if needed.

I just tested the strength of the adhesive pad and it's really good. I had to use needle pliers to remove the original mount. The adhesive pad removed by hand without leaving residue after 24 hours.

Could you make the enclosure use a sliding lid? That would allow you access the screws, then slide a lid on/off at will.

Similar to this. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:468917
I actually made a snap enclosure case, but it's a little fragile at this size. The PCB is pretty small, just under 1.25" square (or 31mm square), hard to tell in photos. I explored the slide top, just don't think it will work well.

Back