What's new
For Sale
Seibu SPI Stereo Audio PCB

Copy of File_006.jpeg
Copy of File_000.jpeg

Great job with these! Sorry I dropped the ball on the MVS-1FZ... Really hope that one is next. :D

Great job with these! Sorry I dropped the ball on the MVS-1FZ... Really hope that one is next. :D
All good man! That's a ways out any ways if it's even possible. My time was focused on these 3 for the last few months.

Lucky me. I would consider more zn2 but there were only a handful of stock so I just got one ;)

Awesome work, @everten! I can't believe how quickly you're working through these custom designs.

Once you sell a bunch of these and take a well-deserved break, the Atomiswave (in addition to the single slot MVS systems) could use the attention of a man of your skill level. The AW would require a bit of a design departure in my view given that the pcb itself is not very accessible due to the case, but speaker-level stereo is pumped right out of the CN3 connector on the front of the system. No worries if you have a bunch of other targets in mind as I'm more than happy with the ones you've already released.

Great work, and cool way to intro them this week via the noemulation crew!

Is the zn2 usable on zn1 as well?

Is the zn2 usable on zn1 as well?
Not at the moment, unless you like bending connectors :unsure:

I'm working on getting a ZN-1 board and will see if I can tweak the current design. I think it is possible with small modification, but need a board to confirm.

i need three sp1 adapters alone, together wit f3, gnet and stv - i'll wait a little, don't want to buy up your stock singlehandedly - but i will certainly get these

Great Stuff!

Back