What's new
For Sale
Confirm the wire harness has continuity and is straight-wired as pictured below:
1651879633956.png

I've seen this happen with a failed DAC chip (TDA1386T) and fixed by replacing the chip. Since you're getting the left channel, the digital input on this chip is probably ok and the issue is on or after the DAC output. You can get this chip from a dead Sega Saturn or eBay.

Logic probe TDA1386T (datasheet available here) on the following pins:
18 - left channel output
21 - right channel output

You should be able to hear noise in additional to a hi tone on working outputs (make sure game is outputting sound when probing). If you get a simple hi tone then it could be bad.

Let me know what you find!
I will definitely take a look. Thank you so much again. It was just this one in particular causing me issue since the taito f3 one I bought from you is working its charm and hearing those elevator action return tunes in glorious stereo~

I will definitely take a look. Thank you so much again. It was just this one in particular causing me issue since the taito f3 one I bought from you is working its charm and hearing those elevator action return tunes in glorious stereo~
The STV stereo board is very basic, there aren't really components that can fail unless you somehow ripped a trace. If the harness is good then you have a board issue.

Also... Elevator Action Returns is the jam!

Just finished hand cutting and crimping about 50 harnesses. Board soldering complete, just need to put the kits together.

I’ll be stocking around 75 boards soon, hopefully this weekend. I don’t believe this is enough to meet the Tindie waitlist but it’s very close. I’ll update this thread a day or so in advance of when I’ll be adding stock to Tindie.

This run has pretty much depleted my parts inventory. If things stay the same with part availability, it will likely be another 6 to 8 months before I can get stock again.

I do have parts for a very small run of MVS boards that I’ll do in a few weeks. I also started working on a new board!

69C75AC7-DC9F-4A66-A7FB-459C5A7868A3.jpeg

If I want the F3 with optional spinner and lions case parts, how should I go about ordering?

Is this a new F3 IO board? I only saw the one with CPS2 kick harness previously.

F3 board with spinner option has been available for a while now. It’s really meant for people with the Lions3 case who cannot access the jumper to switch between joystick and spinner, nothing fancy.
I see.

Adding stock tomorrow! I’ll be adding around 10am EST and again at 10pm EST. https://www.tindie.com/stores/everten/

08C3B866-5680-472F-8EBD-6727FA6A8CE5.jpeg
thanks for the headsup, and also got the emails as notification, just ordered a stv, f3 and g-net board to france^^
(already did order a zn-2 board some time ago, works great😍)

any future developement you're willing to share? anything on namco system2? neo-mvh0?
thanks again and keep up the good work^^

Last edited:
I snagged an F3 board, thanks!

Are more MVS F boards going to go up for sale at some point?

I snagged an F3 board, thanks!

Are more MVS F boards going to go up for sale at some point?
They haven't been officially released yet. I've sent 5 or so out to people for testing. I may do a very limited run in the near future.

Back