What's new

Atari the jedi

Student
Reaction score
so I'm curious if this board isn't legitimate Strider. Or if it's some type of conversion? I'm curious because the owner has no idea and I'm assuming that would make a price difference either way. The owner doesn't know anything about machines or arcade games and I want to be nice and fair to her as she is one of my best friends fiance's and he passed away a couple of weeks ago and she's not into arcades so I wanted to offer her some money for it. But at the same time I didn't want to offer too much because he's got a lot of other things that it would like to buy when she's ready to sell
http://s605.photobucket.com/user/drj9nut/media/received_901172206744717.jpeg.html?filters[user]=99823907&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Looks legit. You can compare with current eBay listings or google image search, but nothing about it on its own makes me think it's a conversion anyway. Mask roms, proper AB&C boards, etc.

Yeah everything seems legitimate to me again I'm not that well versed in cps1 yet . Maybe I can check the serial numbers on the boards. Only because I knew my friend and where he got it from. And the guy that he got it from was known to Frankenstein and hack boards swap things out and do all sorts of crazy things. Everything else that either he or myself got from the guy was it conversion or altered at least in some way.

so the best that I can tell it looks like the Strider bSard the B&C are correct of the. But they a board looks to be newer since it is at 896-26A-4. And doing the history of the other games that came from the original owner the BNC boards may have come from different games altogether. But I would assume that it's okay to consider the B and C boards original and there is a chance that they were together from the factory . My other thought is how much should I offer for the board knowing this now? I'm also thinking about buying the Dynamo cabinet that it came in which had the Marquee and a reproduction cpo. Of course I'd like to get myself a little deal but at the same time I want to be fair in my offe. thanks :)

Back