What's new
They moved to Minneapolis. If you are not in the US you may want to wait until Darksoft establishes a Euro distributor.

But then they might be gone.
If there is demand then there will be carts......but.......if you want to make sure then go ahead and pay the extra I guess. I wouldn't blame 'ya.

I'll be waiting for an EU seller as with it coming from the USA it pretty much adds on another $90 including the shipping, customs and the shippers charge for paying customs on top and thats if they do mark the customs value as $100 like darksoft said they would, if they mark it as the full price then its roughly another $30 on top of that, it just pushes the price to high for me.

Last edited:
I believe they ship out of Minnesota, at least that's were the packages I get from them are postmarked from, but they probably ship from few places.
Correct. They moved from Hawaii almost a year ago now, I think?

I believe they ship out of Minnesota, at least that's were the packages I get from them are postmarked from, but they probably ship from few places.
Correct. They moved from Hawaii almost a year ago now, I think?
Yes they are in Minneapolis now.

I know shipping is expensive, so my advice is to wait a little until I find a european distributor.

Bugger - so I'm going to have to wait until you can find someone in Europe to sell them or get from the US, pay loads of postage and hope it gets through customs.

Couldn't use the same people Kris uses for his carts or ArcadeJapan?

Bugger - so I'm going to have to wait until you can find someone in Europe to sell them or get from the US, pay loads of postage and hope it gets through customs.

Couldn't use the same people Kris uses for his carts or ArcadeJapan?
PM me the link to those please.

UPDATE!

For those of you in Europe who wants to get a STV Multi Cart, I have 15 units with me right now that I'll be sending to you directly from Poland.

If you want to get yours you need to send 230 USD +10 USD shipping fees to the following PayPal address: pablofg1974@gmail.com

Send as a donation or add 4% PayPal fees.
First come, first served. When I'm out of cartridges I'll let you know...or you'll notice when you get a refund.

Typical - available in Europe the week I fly out to Bali!

Hopefully there'll still be some left when I get back...

Any way to purchase directly from one of you gents? I've been trying to buy one on paradise's site for 2 days now on 3 different browsers as well as my phone, and their site just keeps breaking (ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED) when I try to purchase..

Just to be clear, having read the new firmware page, boards purchased after June 2015 will already update via MicroSD and need no extra fussing with?

Last edited:
The newest firmware that will update itself via SD card was just released. None of the carts that have been produced have this firmware installed yet. You will need to update to the autoloader yourself or send it to someone to do for you. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless we release a new firmware with more functionality. This newest one has better support for more SD cards but that was the only improvement as far as actually functionality goes.

Any way to purchase directly from one of you gents? I've been trying to buy one on paradise's site for 2 days now on 3 different browsers as well as my phone, and their site just keeps breaking (ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED) when I try to purchase..

Just to be clear, having read the new firmware page, boards purchased after June 2015 will already update via MicroSD and need no extra fussing with?
Sorry, you need to go with Paradise for now.

What about June 2015?!?!?! All the boards Paradise will have FROM NOW ON, will have the latest firmware with AUTOUPDATE, AUTORESET, CRACKLE FIX, etc.

Sorry, you need to go with Paradise for now.
What about June 2015?!?!?! All the boards Paradise will have FROM NOW ON, will have the latest firmware with AUTOUPDATE, AUTORESET, CRACKLE FIX, etc.
Well, their site isn't letting me order, and of course they don't answer their messages. I'll try contacting through KLOV.

I was reading in the PDF on the new firmware page about PCB's after June 2015, that's why I asked.

Update: Sent more messages, here's hoping they'll reply and fix their site so I can buy one! Otherwise I'll just give it a shot each day.

Last edited:
Back