What's new
Mark your items as sold
J

jassin000

One new unopened official control panel direct from Taito!
Complete with wire-harnesses, fully populated white Sanwa sticks/buttons and installation manual.

2p%2Bcp.jpg

Paypal gift 500$, includes UPS ground shipping to any continental USA address (sorry no international).
Taito has discontinued the 2P panels, these are only going to be harder to find in the future... I highly recommend you DO NOT BUY FROM Shadaloo.

Nice, congrats to both. William, I would have sold you my spare, but I need it for the other C cabs I have on the way.

Nice & congrats to you both. I do have a couple of questions (and I apologize for polluting this thread!):

1. Where can you find these? (I saw the one link referenced they can be found for around the $330 range from taito)
2. Do any come in the blue Vewlix L color scheme? I have a L, and wouldnt mind changing it out to be a 2player.

thanks!

I do have a couple of questions (and I apologize for polluting this thread!)
Not a problem mltv, I've got a couple of answers...

1) Taito may still have a few kicking around the warehouse, but these are no longer produced.
If you are looking for one act fast because they are disappearing. The 330$ is a direct conversion of the price Taito gives in JPY to USD... When you actually order one, you'll have bank fees, transfer fees, currency conversion fees and shipping. The actual price to get one to the USA is more like 410~425$.

2) The Blue Vewlix L (aka AMI Vewlix) like the Red Vewlix F (aka Capcom) never had an official two player panel from Taito. The only 2J14B panels official made are the F (red/white) L (black/white) Diamond (light blue/white).

Back