What's new
So are you guys with labels removing the old one first before you add the new one?

And HOW are you removing it?

I thought about putting the new label on top of the original, but the original label was not put on very clean, not centered and not straight in the available space...
My OCD couldn't handle that so I teard it off starting from one of the edges.
After that wipe the cart with some cleaner/degreaser and put the new one on.

As my donor case is from a Taito Power Goal, I don't care.
Wouldn't do it to more valueable games ;)

I'm working on your 'prototype' label @Mitsurugi-w right now.

Does anyone have a nice idea or prototype decal available?
Can't come up with anything I really like...

some ideas;

QxCtT85l.jpg

EIOHVuMl.jpg

I'd actually be fine with the word prototype in the clear space below the F3 logo.

Actually I see there are PNG files for a prototype rubber stamp image on the web. That would be cool. Maybe a an angle as if someone had stamped it by hand. :)

I'd actually be fine with the word prototype in the clear space below the F3 logo.

Actually I see there are PNG files for a prototype rubber stamp image on the web. That would be cool. Maybe a an angle as if someone had stamped it by hand. :)
can you send me that file or the link to it?

So are you guys with labels removing the old one first before you add the new one?
I use Ronsonol Lighter Fluid to remove labels/stickers from plastic.
450.jpg

Once removed, I then use Isopropyl Alcohol to further remove/clean-up the lighter fluid residue. ;)

Works better than Goof-Off, and it won't damage plastics like Acetone.

Actually I see there are PNG files for a prototype rubber stamp image on the web. That would be cool. Maybe a an angle as if someone had stamped it by hand.
You should just get one made yourself and stamp it for real. they're pretty inexpensive: https://www.rubberstampchamp.com/ca...hL0K_eoqn3Mef77UUrB8a7joyxMpEtgAaAqEPEALw_wcB

I had a "self inking" return address stamp made years ago for like $6 shipped, it makes a satisfying "ker-chunk" i use it all the time; good investment :)

you could also print and cut out a stencil and hit it with a few quick bursts of red paint

The F3 label on my case left not a single bit of residue after removing, so if you peel it off carefully it's fine with just some degreasing after :)

can you send me that file or the link to it?
Just go to google ad search "prototype stamp png" and the click on the images tab. There's hundreds to choose from. :)

so
The F3 label on my case left not a single bit of residue after removing, so if you peel it off carefully it's fine with just some degreasing after :)
Mine came off nice and easy in one piece. I planned on saving it but my dog chewed it up.

I got a quote from my local copy shop.
If I order the stickers in quantities of 10, I can offer them for €11 shipped worldwide.

Note; this is costprice, no profit in it for me :)

So if a few people who missed the initial batch show interest, I'll have some printed next week

I'll have some printed, and it will be just 1 design to keep the cost down compared to printing 2 different designs in smaller batches.
It will be option #4 (justified)

I will draw up some Proto labels and have around 4 pieces or so printed for @Mitsurugi-w and @Darksoft (no costs for you guys ;) )

Back