What's new
Want To Buy

Cheatinn

Student
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking for Taito F3 Red Shell, with shipping to UK.

Cheers

Good luck. There are more PCBs than there are shells, most people buy a cheap cart and de-case it.

Yep, I had no luck. Found a board with the soccer game with the shell. Does anyone make a full plexi top? I know I’ve seen that so maybe a different option. I like how the cart looks.

I like Lions case, I actually have his plexi's on my Neo-Geo 1FZ's.
With the F3 I prefer the look with OG cart shell and @twistedsymphony 3D printed LCD holder.

I also love how it keeps with the theme started by my CPS2...
KSlaNDF.jpg

Hi all,

Cheers
If you message sheep_nova on eBay he'll sell you a broken cart with a shell for about $30-40 USD shipped.

I got a Puzzle Bobble 3 which was broken and sold the board off for repairs and kept the shell. No real wastage :)

Yep, I had no luck. Found a board with the soccer game with the shell. Does anyone make a full plexi top? I know I’ve seen that so maybe a different option. I like how the cart looks.
@Lions3 posted a personal plexi top ages ago, saying he was intending to make them. I've been holding out for that, especially since my original F3 base was broken so even if I got an original case it wouldn't quite look right without the clips on the side.

Hi all,

Cheers
If you message sheep_nova on eBay he'll sell you a broken cart with a shell for about $30-40 USD shipped.
I got a Puzzle Bobble 3 which was broken and sold the board off for repairs and kept the shell. No real wastage :)
Thanks mate I will give him a pm

I like Lions case, I actually have his plexi's on my Neo-Geo 1FZ's.
With the F3 I prefer the look with OG cart shell and @twistedsymphony 3D printed LCD holder.

I also love how it keeps with the theme started by my CPS2...
KSlaNDF.jpg
Love that setup mate, I'm definitely going to order some.

Back