What's new
For Sale

GTO77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a spare Taito Type X3 for sale . It was originally the lower spec version, but I updated the I3 processor with an I5 and also updated the GPU with the GTX660. I can sell it with or without the Multi. I have it running the Artax 4.1 multi in a WD Blue 2TB SSD ($130 on Amazon). With 2TB SSD, you have almost a full TB empty for any additional games/emulators you may want to add. Right now I have added a ton of additional games besides just the ones on the stock 4.1 multi, but can also just re-imaged with the base 4.1 multi if you like.

Shipped price would be $450.00 for just the TTX3 unit or $550.00 with the multi 2TB SSD.

I'll add photos later today. Prefer payment via Paypal F&F. US shipping only, as this sucker is pretty heavy. I have not sold on AP before, but you can check out my eBay profile under geoshorocks.

Thanks!

Hi GTO,

I’m interested, but I’m still catching up on Vewlix in general (stuck in 15khz land with New Astro City). With Type x3, assuming it’s coming with FAST IO, will I be able to pick up a USB IO at a later date to play SF6? Is there any reason to go with a x4 vs x3 since ultimately everything is just PC hardware? Thanks!

20230615_223807.jpg

Attachments

• 20230615_223813.jpg
    20230615_223813.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 20230615_223819.jpg
    20230615_223819.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 39
Pictures of the TTX3. Very clean. As I mentioned before, it was originally an i3 and I updated it to i5 and GTX660 gpu. Also cleaned the fans as best I could. Open to reasonable offers.

Hi GTO,

I’m interested, but I’m still catching up on Vewlix in general (stuck in 15khz land with New Astro City). With Type x3, assuming it’s coming with FAST IO, will I be able to pick up a USB IO at a later date to play SF6? Is there any reason to go with a x4 vs x3 since ultimately everything is just PC hardware? Thanks!
The Artax 4.1 allows you to change bios and use any gpu you like as long as it fits the connector/motherboard (although I have not personally tried it). I would guess Steam version via Fast IO would work for SF6, but not sure about performance.

Hi GTO,

I have a type x3 running Artax 4.1 with the 4.3 community update, this will support JVS (USB I/O) or input via Brooks USB boards. keyboard and XBOX controllers should also be enabled by default. I know this doesn't directly answer the SF6 question but pc games such as DB Fighterz and melty blood type lumina run just fine on my x3 with a GTX 1060 3GB.

Replied to both inquiries received. Thanks for the interest!

Back