What's new
Thanks dude, that would be great! I'm new to the X3 so am in that annoying no man's land not knowing if it's something I'm doing wrong, or if it's a fault with my X3, or if it's a fault specifically with the JVS card in my X3, or if it's my IONA, or if it's my Artax settings. or some combination of the above!

Unfortunately I don't have any original X3 HDDs, just my Artax SSD so I can't even test that element of it.

All I want is to basically consolize my X3 and be able to switch it on, plug in my Xbox 1 controller and play!

Oh and I know it's not a fault with my Xbox controller, as when I plug it in directly to one of the USB ports on the X3 mobo it works fine for navigating the Artax front end, and also works fine when plugged into one of the mobo USB ports for playing the Ring games that are already configured for it such as Initial D 7 etc.

Oh and I know it's not a fault with my Xbox controller, as when I plug it in directly to one of the USB ports on the X3 mobo it works fine for navigating the Artax front end, and also works fine when plugged into one of the mobo USB ports for playing the Ring games that are already configured for it such as Initial D 7 etc.
Hi,

Why don't you actually simply use your xbox controller and a soft like Joy2key with TTX3 original mapping as below ?

Player1
Up:up cursor
Left:left cursor
Down:down cursor
Right:right cursor
1:Q
2:W
3:E
4:A
5: S
6: D
Start:1