What's new
For Sale
I'll keep it simple. Things have not been so great for 1-2 years for my family and myself. I apologize for my lack of presence and communication with you all.

Whoever wants a refund will get a 100% refund. Whoever still wants their kit(s) will get them and I will either throw in another kit or another type of addon I have made or will be offering soon. To somewhat compensate you for the time spent waiting.

I will start assembling more Vewlix kits in a couple of weeks and ship them out 1st or 2nd week of June.

FYI: I wont be able to start responding to anything here on AP until at least another week.

Again, apologies for the delay.

PS: Regarding my cab sales, the buyer and I have a mutual understanding that goes well beyond just a cab sale and circumstances had changed for both of us during this time period.
Appreciate you taking the time to update folks Erick. Hoping things get better.

Nice to see you again briefly brother. As one of the first people I dealt with on this forums you were always there and went above and beyond. Best wishes to you and your family.

Then you refund the money to everyone pending and say "Sorry, I'll let you know when I can come through with these and you can pay again if you're still interested then.". There's really no excuse for a year plus holding folks money on 3-4 week turnaround items, no matter who you are. If anything, long-term members should be held to a higher standard, not a lower one.

Did you get refunded? It's been over a month since this request.
Nope, no refund, no contact. Nothing.

Put me in for a refund too. This has been going on for far too long.

If this ever materializes again, I'd be interested

Not sure what happened. Got mine early and been super happy. Great packaging and all. Thought everyone got theirs :x

Not sure what happened. Got mine early and been super happy. Great packaging and all. Thought everyone got theirs :x
Nope. I was told to send $90 PayPal and then it was pretty much radio silence.

Back