What's new

westtrade

Student
Reaction score
Has anyone had a issue like this before:

I have tried adjusting settings on the on the panel and the monitor itself and I get the same result. I am currently in the process of looking for a replacement monitor because even when this one was working correctly, it had some bad burn in issues. Just wondering if anyone could say what the issue could be with this one.

Thanks for the help

It's a Nanao MS9-29. A68KJU96X is just the tube number.

To my eyes there's multiple overlapping faults there (out of focus, out of sync, green bias). The black smudge that reappears on the top right is a completely mystery to me though, never seen anything like that before.

Is the PGM you have actually verified working? You can hear music from the game if you hook up speakers back to the cab?

Also, whatever you do, don't toss that monitor. If I was local I would grab that in a heartbeat from you and even pay you for it, MS9s are some of the best monitors out there and there's a wealth of information online how to fix them.

Thanks for the reply. Yes the pgm works fine in my other cabs.

Doesn't mean it's actually running in the Astro. Do you hear sound effects if you press start / flick the coin switch?

Back