What's new
For Sale

Pelly

Student
Reaction score
So I have a spare R-Type PCB which I had always planned to hang on to, but with the M72 Multi soon to be in my hands I probably don't really need to hand on to it. I have badly wanted an original Taito Bubble Bobble for a long time now so would be keen to make a trade if anyone has one?

I also have a TMNT cab that I am about to restore and would love to have a TMNT Turtles in Time PCB to go in there as well? So would consider that as a trade as well?

Let me know.

Cheers

Cash price? I don't think I have anything that would interest you trade wise.

hello,
how much for R-Type ?
i'm interested to buy this irem game (if you decided to sell it)
anyway would it be possible to check the pcb up and back?

best regards

I have a original M72 JAMMA R-Type, I also have a Taito Bubble Bobble and I sold my TMNT:TiT recently.

All these prices are what I personally place the value at.
  • R-Type is worth the most around 600~700$ for the OG JPN version.
  • TMNT:TiT is right in the middle at about 400~500$ (original not conversion).
  • Bubble is about 300~450$ for the Taito version, 200~350$ for the ROMStar version.

I have a original M72 JAMMA R-Type, I also have a Taito Bubble Bobble and I sold my TMNT:TiT recently.

All these prices are what I personally place the value at.
  • R-Type is worth the most around 600~700$ for the OG JPN version.
  • TMNT:TiT is right in the middle at about 400~500$ (original not conversion).
  • Bubble is about 300~450$ for the Taito version, 200~350$ for the ROMStar version.
Yeah I know there is a bit of a difference.. Thanks, was just hoping to work out something fair with someone who was willing to trade. Will see...

$300 for Bubble Bobble is extremely lowball these days. They're close to the $450+ mark now.

If I were to ever sell my BB and received an offer of anything lower than $400 I'd laugh and move-on.

Case in point, the last three BB sales over at KLOV sold for $450, $475 and $475.
I'm not even going to bother looking at ebay.

I think 450$ is the high end for Bubble Bobble, and only worth that much if its an original Taito release.
If it's the ROMStar version, yea expect about 200$ less.

I think 450$ is the high end for Bubble Bobble, and only worth that much if its an original Taito release.
If it's the ROMStar version, yea expect about 200$ less.
Yeah all three of the KLOV listings are the original Taito versions, and they all sold in the past year. $450 is the average now.

PCB's across the board have gone up in price. I remember a few years ago $300 was about the price for a Taito Bubble Bobble. Gone are those days.

considering the multiple offers I have had now to.buy the R-Type I might just do that and then wait around until I can find a nice Taito BB to purchase...

Back