What's new

yaoese

Student
Reaction score
All these days I think made TTX2 to be just like a normal gamstaion . Until today I had get all the parts ready . :)

1) Hdmi with sound input for normal LCD TV .

I had found one VGA to HDMI cable with audio comboning function . so I got one ,and with a DVI to VGA converter first ,and then use the VGA to HDMI converter . put hte audio into the normal blue hole for connect . But you need a patch panel with USB function . I suggest use a xiaomi patch panel.

2) A cbox with USB fuction . so you can buy a 8bitdo bluetooth connect . and then you can use any gamepad for TTX2 ,such as xbox one ,x360,PS3 ,NS pro . I used a 8bitdo FC30 gamepad and NS pro gamepad ,it runs well .

3) If you don't want to disturb your familiy when you play game . so I suggest you use a bluetooth connect just as I showed in one of my talk , it will be better for you . If you use head phones, so you only need a DVI to HDMI cable .

I want this topic can give you a easy way to make you arcade game for easy using just like a normal gamestation .

By the way , normally cbox with MD2 to RGBS function ,so I bough a MD2 to scarch cable and a scarch to HDMI converter . When I get it ,I will show it work well or not .

Attachments

• VGA with audio.png
    VGA with audio.png
    647.7 KB · Views: 181
  • DVI to VGA.jpg
    DVI to VGA.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 165
  • audio blutooth connect_调整大小.jpg
    audio blutooth connect_调整大小.jpg
    696.7 KB · Views: 163
  • cbox with 8bitdo bluetooth connect_调整大小.jpg
    cbox with 8bitdo bluetooth connect_调整大小.jpg