What's new
For Sale

MarkWolfe

Student
Reaction score
I am located in Pennsylvania (USA) zip 19381 I have three suicided boards that I would like to offer up to members here

All the boards are bare, no plastic enclosures
All are USA region boards

One of the boards is an A board the other two are B boards ( the photo enclosed shows 4 boards but one of them I am keeping so only three are for sale )

One of the B boards is revision 7 the third is reviison 4

At this stage I would like to offer EACH untested at $50+ship (each) to whomever wants them. I will of course combine shipping for anyone who wants more than one

if these are not snapped up this week, I am going to make another sale thread after I test and verify each board but the price will go up

I plan to prepare each board to be used with the Darksoft CPS2 Multi Kit. I will add batteries, set the jumpers, fit them with the appropriate Pal chip & add whatever extra wires are required. As I said I will fully test them with the multi kit. The cost at that point if no one snaps them up now will be at least. $65+ship. Possibly more if parts are required that warrant the price hike

I do not yet know what games are on the chips so don't ask. Once I receive them I will attempt to recover the two B boards that have full chips on them and list what games are in them.

I am not really making any profit on these boards so I hope people who need a set of boards for their CPS2 Multi Kit will find these reasonably priced

The new Darksoft multi kits are now on sale at pardisearcade and are selling fast, I paid for mine this morning and immediately found these boards from my good friend over at QuarterArcade.com so you can rest assured these come from a reputable seller

I have atached one photo and will provide more upon request . I am keeping one of the rev 7 boards pictures, probably the one without any rom chips on it since they have to be pulled anyway.

You can verify my buyer/seller status by checking "morningwolfe" on eBay or "Mark Wolfe" on the AtariAge marketplace feedback thread

I am very reliable and professional and will turn this around in five business days. I can take payments via PayPal or Square

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 100
The A board in this lot is not fully spoken for so if someone wants just the A board and will do $50+ship, I will let it go to that person

Otherwise it will go to the first buyer currently in line for a bulk discount just to get rid of it

Thanks for the quick replies on this listing
I will still take names for anyone who wants to get in line in case the first people in line for them don't pay. (I am fully expecting the sale to go smoothly tho)

In the meantime
Please visit my friends over at

www.QuarterArcade.com
If you check the sales listings on that site he lists JAMMA boards for sale, in the "working JAMMA boards" category he has a grey Asia region B board that is a revision 7 board that has the game XMEN Children of the Atom

I saw pics of the board they sent me and it's immaculate so if you want an Asia B board, go check out quarterarcade

I'm interested in your B board for a darksoft multi installation, what was it originally?

Long since sold, sorry

I may consider selling my entire setup tho
Darksoft kit, boards... for the right price

would be interested if you do decided to sell the darksoft setup

Back