What's new
Want To Buy

muell67

Student
Reaction score
Looking for type x3 ultra sfiv also iterested in any type x2 boards and games. Let me know what you have and what you want for it.

Please update your profile with your approximate location. You'll get more offers :)

Thanks updated it. It's Troy IL near St. Louis, Mo.

A real USF4 X3 will run you about $550-650, that's what they used to go for on YAJ when available iirc. I haven't seen one come up for sale/auction in a while. X2 games might be easier to get, the x2 itself maybe not so much. Are you looking for all originals? Good luck with the search.

Prefer originals but really just want to get a setup for my cabinet that doesn't require me to shutdown a computer I like to power on and off my games with Alexa so it doesn't work well with shutting down a regular pc. Also want something that works with the jvs in my vewlix.

if you have jvs and want an original USF4 then unless you are really lucky to pick up and older version that supports both jvs and fast io you will have to edit your drive to some capacity.

well I knew they were around $500-700 but I thought they were pretty common. I guess not.

Somebody working on a mod to run ultra on the ttx2?

Somebody working on a mod to run ultra on the ttx2?
I don't think that is gonna happen anytime soon. Even if you could, why? It should be run in the intended hardware, an X3, even if the specs were on par between the two systems.

Usf4 was released for txx2 via nesica which is identical to the ttx3 version

I still don't think usf4 on x2 is gonna happen anytime soon, I could be wrong :P

Yes. However they are holding off releasing Nesica stuff for the multi as Taito is still actively supporting it.

Back