What's new
Mark your items as sold

undamned

Multi Baez
Champion
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
UD Game Tech is doing fine, but my personal "fun money" is hurting pretty badly! Some of the great games that have been in my collection for a while aren't getting the love they could get elsewhere, and I'd like to convert them to cash:

[Konami] Simpsons - $400, clean board, everything working great. Original 4 Player EPROMs installed. [SOLD]

[Konami] Aliens - $200, a couple light scratches, but otherwise a very clean PCB [SOLD]

[CAVE] ESP Ra.De. PCB, Japan Version -$650, this thing is near mint (it's very rare I can ever say that about a PCB) [SOLD]

[CAVE] ESP Ra.De. original Art/Manual, nowhere near mint, but certainly presentable -$100 [SOLD]

[Raizing] Batrider, Nippon Version, with original Art/Manual - $1500, like the ESP Ra.De above, the PCB is near mint and the art is presentable. Definitely one of the gems of my long running collection. [SOLD]

Thanks for looking! :D
-ud

Last edited:
Four amazing titles. At decent prices too! GLWTS!

Danit nothing left. All the better , i guess. Houses are expensive.

PM about [Konami] Aliens - $200 and [CAVE] ESP Ra.De. -$650, after the other guys obviously!

PMs replied and some photos added!
-ud

Batrider! OMG game is so freaking good. GLWTS bro. If I had that kinda cash I would for sure scoop that up.

Batrider or house... Batrider or a house.........
Decisions.

Goddamnit!
I'd love to snap that up.
Just recently discovered that game, and I'm really hooked.
Thankfully there's a good port on Saturn, and I got it running on my X2.
GLWS.

a Batrider Port for Saturn ? or X2 ? Where ? Never heard of

I believe M2 have been actively working on a Batrider port. But outside of emulation, this one's never been released and truly a gem of a game to play.

Boy I was wrong.
For some reason I thought this was on Saturn.
I'm getting this mixed up with Garegga, and Blast Wind.
So many shmups.

I flipped, then I flopped but I'll take the mighty Batrider if you haven't sold it already.
Shoot me your PP.

AJ

Boy I was wrong.
So many shmups.
Lol, yeah, there are lots of great shmups on saturn, but I would know if Batrider ever had a port :)
-ud

damn how'd I miss this. I've had Batrider on my WTB list for over 2 years now

Boy I was wrong.
So many shmups.
Lol, yeah, there are lots of great shmups on saturn, but I would know if Batrider ever had a port :) -ud
Dear Undamed,

Do you have any CPS2 Hdmi Supergun of yours for sale ?

How much ?

Thank you and kind regards Sir

Back