What's new
Want To Buy

Blackzarak

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello
Im a New member here
I need some help I need a umk3 security chip, and I would mk3 security chip and the roms to convert a board as well.. anyone here who can do this commission for me I’m ready to pay with PayPal any please would be much appreciate ..
Thank you

I Have a umk3 board but I’m missing u64 chip and I believe that’s the security chip if I’m not mistaken. Will the board still run if it’s missing the u64 chip ? That’s the reason why I need one to be honest any help will be appreciated
Thank you

U64 is the security chip. Where are you located? (Please update your location in your profile, doesnt need to be specific just to give other members a hint for transactions).

I am able to make you a new U64, but don't have spare eproms to sell

The ANYU64 ROM hack is actually rewriting U54 & U63. Any Wolf Hardware Game U64 security chip can be used as U54 & U63 bypass it.

@Blackzarak The board you acquired didn't come with any Security Chip at all?

Correct when I purchase the board no u64 was included. I got with toplessz and purchase a security chip from him...thanks guys for the help. Which member could do the bypass just curious Incase I ever need it?
Thanks fellas

Correct when I purchase the board no u64 was included. I got with toplessz and purchase a security chip from him...thanks guys for the help. Which member could do the bypass just curious Incase I ever need it?
Thanks fellas
Nice to know Toplessz still burns them. Enjoy your MK once you have it all together!

Back