What's new
For Sale
does exist something like this for NAC/NNC panel for mount seimitsu?

LS-56 is the same footprint as Sanwa JLF, but most prefer the LS-32 which is larger/needs a different mount.

Thx all. Thats the problem i would like the ls32 but impossible with original. Thats better ls56 or sanwa. I prefer vs fight and shmup

Hopefully not too late with this, but I'd be in for 4 of these.

I just got my prototype today. Installed LS-32 and LS40 on an exact replica of Taito 2P control panel. I was able to install without any issue. When I thought of incorporating Crown korean stick, it was already after I've sent out the design to be manufactured. Since it's a minor update, I'm going to skip another prototype run. I'm getting a quote so I should hear back something soon. I plan to order little more than the quantity on the list.

lrmsd1dPRAa2rtsymnss+A_thumb_17fb.jpg
+FroG70ARWCDSvcaZ2CEXg_thumb_17fc.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1800.jpg
rz9yh3vvRemQMmFMPUuCQw_thumb_17fe.jpg

Attachments

• OU8YJ8b0RhiKtwi1fWMsyQ_thumb_17fd.jpg
    OU8YJ8b0RhiKtwi1fWMsyQ_thumb_17fd.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 168
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1801.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1801.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 153
I just got my prototype today. Installed LS-32 and LS40 on an exact replica of Taito 2P control panel. I was able to install without any issue. When I thought of incorporating Crown korean stick, it was already after I've sent out the design to be manufactured. Since it's a minor update, I'm going to skip another prototype run. I'm getting a quote so I should hear back something soon. I plan to order little more than the quantity on the list.
Any info on how much those Taito 2P control panel replicas are going to cost if they ever get produced?

Any info on how much those Taito 2P control panel replicas are going to cost if they ever get produced?
Don't know, really.. There are many factors that determines price. Shouldn't be Taito price for sure though. I'll add to my list. I was thinking about adding R2 button for convenience.

Yesterday I received @Hadouken Arcade 's custom mounting plate.
ki8mApS.jpg

Last night I (when I got home from work) I installed them to a pair of Seimitsu LS-32 sticks, and mounted it inside my Diamond (white).
Yes we've all seen the LS-32 before...
ryCI33n.jpg

But I highly recommend this version that includes the same 5pin header used on the Sanwa (this keeps us from having to use adapters with the Vewlix harness).
With the Semitsu stock mounting plate removed and the custom installed...
UiN92P9.jpg

Note the orientation of the plate in this image, the 5pin header must face downwards when installed/mounted (or the directions will be incorrect).
You can see a side view here...
5f0BwVV.jpg

Now we remove the old Sanwas/mounting plates from the Vewlix cab...
O5BPd3v.jpg

I highly recommend a little socket wrench like this one with an extender, it will save you tons of time and potential damage/rounding-out the locking nuts.
Ok so now we have the Semtsu mounted to the cab...
5Am1rDO.jpg

What I'm not showing you is having to remove the joystick PCB to properly access the locking nuts with my socket wrench.
Yea, and its a mega pain in the ass, but without doing this you can only grab onto the nut with a small adjustable (and as I mentioned risk rounding off the heads with sloppy turns).

Finally the finished product, in all its GLORY!
orpdNWR.jpg

Yea I know, most of you aren't going to like battop handles on a JPN cab (I just don't like that they are black so I ordered some white ones).
Thing is with a tighter spring and that battop, if you close your eyes it almost feels Suzo/Happ'ish... And this is what I grew up using (so it feels more natural to me).

Very happy with how this came out, the feel is just what I was looking for.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANY/ALL VLX OWNERS (the plate not the battop heh)!
Great job designing this. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @jassin000. I was thinking about a similar "Pseudo/Happ" configuration recently.

Are the plates up for order now? Is there another thread somewhere? I feel like I missed something here; last time I checked this was still just an “interest” thread. ?(

I feel like I missed something here
I should have also mentioned the plates I was offered by @Hadouken Arcade was and still are considered "beta" I believe the final version he will be selling has additional features/details?
I'm sure he will explain further, but yes what I posted IS a pre-release not the actually for sale product just yet.

I am glad to have been early to receive a set, but I did only receive one set mind you, I have three VLX cabs...
Like you I am waiting for the opportunity to purchase a final design/2 more sets.

I did my best to provide information/images as I installed one, so when its released you won't have any surprises (and not sugarcoat removing that LS-32 PCB, when I got to that part I was all "oh SoB I gotta pull the entire thing?" heh)

I had mentioned once, that some may prefer Alberto's reproduction panel because it includes a more universal mount, but it was spot-welded directly to the plate...
This solution makes me happy OG Taito users can also have a universal mount, 100% non-destructive and compliant with the principles of the cab design (ie no welds, 4 lock nuts, removable/interchangeable).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: VxD
Back