What's new
For Sale

100Proof

Professional
Reaction score
My HVAC just shit the bed so it's time to pay off a couple other bills. More stuff coming once I clear this out.

- All prices are shipped to the continental US (won't ship overseas, sorry gang... maybe Canada if you ask nice and send poutine)
- Combine items and I'll knock off a couple bucks.
- Sorry for the shit pics. I was in a hurry.
- Paypal +4%/Gift only.

Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/R0RXeis

Nintendo Wii

US Wii Mini (red version released at the end of the console's lifecycle... doesn't play GC games... complete w/cables, matching red Wiimote Plus and Mario Kart in box, barely touched) - $60 -> $55

Sega Genesis

Aladdin (Complete in Box) - $10

Sega Saturn

Derby Stallion Skeletal Blue JPN Saturn (sexy limited edition version complete with A/V cables, AC adapter and matching OEM skeletal blue controller in the original box... I'll also throw in a Action Replay 4M Plus)

Note: has a small hole in the back of the case from the previous dipshit owner who put a region switch in it but you likely wouldn't notice unless you were looking for it. A friend was good enough to remove that piece of shit and fix a fried power supply... works like a charm. Not entirely sure how to price this since eBay prices are fucking ridiculous with the box ($500-600 sold generally) but this has a minor cosmetic issue - $300 -> $280

Samurai Spirits IV: Amakusa Kourin (this is the package that came with the 1-meg RAM cart... box has some minor wear and tear but the disc and case are pristine... no RAM cart) - $20 SOLD

Vampire Savior (pristine condition, complete with manual/insert... no RAM cart) $30 -> $25

PS4 Games

Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite (Sealed) - $20 SOLD

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator (Mint, played once or twice) - $10 SOLD

Tekken 7 (Mint, played once) - $20 SOLD

Injustice 2 (Mint, played once) - $15 SOLD

Take all 4 for $50 SOLD shipped

Xbox 360 Bundle - This is the majority of my remaining physical 360 games. All are complete in original packaging, mint or near mint. I have no interest in selling individual games. Just want these gone. - $50 SOLD

Includes:

Lost Odyssey
Split/Second
F.E.A.R. Files
Gears of War 3
Prince of Persia (2009)
You Don't Know Jack
Otomedius Excellent
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Lego Batman 2
Ghostbusters The Video Game
Enslaved: Journey to the West
Bioshock 2
Guitar Hero World Tour
Scene it?: Bright Lights! Big Screen!

Brooks Universal Fighting Board (arcade stick PCB that allows you to play on anything from the OG Xbox up to the Switch... this is the one with headers, box was opened but it's never been used as I realized after I opened it that I already had one from a previous build... yes, I'm an idiot) - $80 SOLD

Last edited:
Back