What's new
Good afternoon I would like to purchase a Vewlix Console I/O V3.1 when it's available.

EDIT: Got the PS button working by wiring directly into the Brook board! Still curious if anyone else has had this issue!

- - - - - - - - -

Wondering if anyone else is having trouble with their Vewlix IO after updating the Brook UFB? Im using the Vewlix IO v3. I’ve got a PS5 in my vewlix and I just got around to updating the firmware and putting then UFB-UP5 in. Now, my PS5 won’t recognize the button inputs P2+P3+START to spoof the PS button and connect. Never had an issue previously.

I put the same Brook UFB back into a stick with a dedicated PS button and it hooked up to the PS5 no prob. So it seems the issue is loss of PS button spoofing?

(I know this problem would be moot if I had the auxiliary buttons but I don’t have the cable for that.)

Last edited:
I'm also interested in purchasing a console I/O once they're back in stock. Thanks!

Looks like these have been out of stock for a while. Would definitely be interested in one if there's a restock.

Does anyone know where I can get the 6 pin JST cables for B7-B8 and Home/Option/Touchpad?

Anyone have any issues with the lack of a resistive load on this?

Penny for your thoughts. For a layman like me, I saw the product and thought, "Cool, another console gaming solution for my cab." Did you personally have issues using the product, or did you spot design issue just looking at the photos?

Penny for your thoughts. For a layman like me, I saw the product and thought, "Cool, another console gaming solution for my cab." Did you personally have issues using the product, or did you spot design issue just looking at the photos?
The latter, nearly all arcade psu’s require a minimum load that I doubt the control pcbs are providing. That will damage your psu over time, or it just won’t turn on in the first place. That’s why the other solutions for this all have a resistive load on the power pins

https://www.meanwelldirect.co.uk/gl...s,providing unstable output or malfunctioning.

I am pretty sure I sent a note to the creator a while ago, but haven’t heard back. If anyone can get in touch, I’d buy these if that issue were solved. A large resistor and a heat sink would do it.

Back