What's new
For Sale
I noticed this pop up on ebay and decided just to buy it there. Not that you can tell from the potato photo below, but the engraved rings around the buttons is less defined and sort of dotted around the top half. Perhaps another pass needs to be done to get the lines to be more fluid/crisp.

Material appears to be matte black acrylic. Back side is glossy.

The usb dealio was kind of a PITA to get screwed in tight. That's partially because I didn't want to use the included cap/cover. In any case, I just added some masking tape on the back of the panel around the hole before screwing the nut down and this seemed to help a lot. Without it the port would just spin.

Also, yes, that's a Chewlix. So if anyone has one of those, this will fit just fine. Honestly it matches pretty darn well to the black paint and the black vinyl I've got on the control panel. I like it.

15631654259640.jpg

I would like a CPX-2U, pls PM me when available. Thank you

Made a little mistake with mine, forgot that the card reader extends under the plate so i cannot use the last 2 slots for the USB / Button

vewexbut1.jpg

vewexbut2.jpg

Does anyone have a cover to replace the card reader they would like to sell? Vewlix C

cover to replace the card reader they would like to sell?
You can use the reader cover from a F, L or C.
But not the Diamonds or L-AMI (not that I've ever tried it) they have totally flat control panel surrounds (classic Vewlix style is intended/recessed).

*Update*
Oh I should mention Chewlix also have flat control panel surrounds.
Its a quick/easy way to spot them, if its red like a C/Capcom... BUT... Has a flat CP surround... It's a Chewlix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Brettster - hit me up, I can get you a custom one built to take into account your card reader.

im assuming the cpx-2u is what most oeople are purchasing if they want to hook up a ps4 to the vewlix...do you know when you may have more of those panels available?

Hey Matt, you have any 2p 6 button covers laying around??

Back