What's new

Sir_Kit Jumper

Student
Reaction score
Good day everyone,

I just received my Vewlix FC, but don't have the black frame for the monitor. I'm planning on installing a universal mounting bracket from Hadouken arcade, but can't really mount it without the black frame for the monitor itself! Has anyone else purchased a Vewlix without the monitor, and replaced it themselves or fabricated one? Please let me know.

Thank in advance!

I would advise you to contact @kcarcadegame and inquire about machines with damaged/smashed screens.
If you could find an LCD with the screen smashed in, you could strip the bezel from it and have a new glass panel cut.

I would assume fairly inexpensive given the damage.

To my knowledge no one has ever fabricated the bezel frame no.

You want this...
I9SN14A.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
but can't really mount it without the black frame for the monitor itself!
Oh BTW you can "mount" the LCD to the cab just fine without the bezel frame, it simply surrounds/encases the LCD at the edges/face.
Its not actually functionally required (but looks like crap without it).

@vasdak here are pics of what I fabricated for mine. I just used a basic TV mount to hold up the monitor, then made this bezel in about 20 minutes with scrap wood. I had plans to make something much closer to the original, as I remember seeing some international forums where someone posted the dimensions of the bezel, but this was fine for me.

https://imgur.com/a/2dvAUFC

Last edited:
Back