What's new
Want To Buy

deep

Student
Reaction score
Now looking for a Nesica Rfid reader (i know, it's useless, only want to fill the space in the panel) as in here

Thanks

Looking for some ashtrays: 2 red Taito, 2 other colors, also Taito, and 5 Sega, any color, to keep my tokens and coins comfy in Switzerland !
thx FOUND !

Last edited:
if you dont need the card reader. you can get the original plastic cover that goes there instead

if you dont need the card reader. you can get the original plastic cover that goes there instead
I have the original plastic cover, but would like the card reader instead, event if i can't use it... just to "make as if..."

Taito has the part in stock last I checked... I just sold mine to Derick2k, complete with the FastIO amp.

Whats the part number on the pcb? I may have one that I don't need.

@jugu Hellfromabove put several pics in this thread but it doesn't have the shell for the vewlix.
@jassin000 talking about Taitotech ? their webpage look like...well... japanese... for me :whistling:

talking about Taitotech ? their webpage look like...well... japanese... for me
Don't mess around with the web site, send an email directly to my contact Yugo and ask him for the part...
He will put together a PI (purchase invoice) for you. Be aware it's via bank transfer in JPN Yen only, and you'll have a minimum (150$) order amount.

This is what I have.

Attachments

• IMG_3956.JPG
    IMG_3956.JPG
    647.9 KB · Views: 69
@jugu : i think your pcb goes along with this sfIV panel i was looking for one of those pcb also, but if not getting bad news, i found one a few days ago.
thanks anyway !

This is not a RFID, is a vewlix C card reader I think.
Yea same, it should go into a Vewlix C or F (kit form).
The RFID reader has microUSB ports on it.
OG675d6.jpg

This was mine (left), I pulled and then sold it to Derick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back