What's new
For Sale
Street Fighter II 2 Champion Edition Marquee Artwork for Taito Vewlix:

Ghouls n Ghouls Marquee Artwork for Taito Vewlix:

Any luck on the Nitroplus I'd contacted you about? :)

still waiting on that kof 97, 98, 2002 love. Could you do a marquee for the neo geo 161 in 1 with insruccions and have like logos of some of the most popular games in it?

Hello, I would like to purchase backlit Ikaruga (Sega Blast City / Net City / Versus City).

Also, is there any chance of a Project Justice set?

Thank you.

Ikaruga being horizontal feels like a missed opportunity. There's no decent vertical artwork for the Vewlix outside of the Aka to Blue test cabinet, and that's a real shame.

On a positive note, I got both my DBFZ and Nitroplus artwork and it looks GREAT! Thanks! :D

still waiting on that kof 97, 98, 2002 love. Could you do a marquee for the neo geo 161 in 1 with insruccions and have like logos of some of the most popular games in it?
Hopefully soon. Have to track down the artwork first.

Hello, I would like to purchase backlit Ikaruga (Sega Blast City / Net City / Versus City).

Also, is there any chance of a Project Justice set?

Thank you.
I have Ikaruga Backlit for Sega New Net City / Sega Blast City. I do not have Project Justice yet.

Ikaruga being horizontal feels like a missed opportunity. There's no decent vertical artwork for the Vewlix outside of the Aka to Blue test cabinet, and that's a real shame.

On a positive note, I got both my DBFZ and Nitroplus artwork and it looks GREAT! Thanks! :D
Ikaruga Vertical

Thanks for the purchase.

Back